Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Heres a couple shots from yesterday mornings sticktime/scrimmage. Not really the best quality simply due to a very basic camera. Not really able to focus well in the lighting of the rink plus some of the foggyness we had early in the session. Im in the black Sharks practice jersey.

P8020031_small.jpg

P8020061_small.jpg

P8020076_small.jpg

Don't hate on the visor haha. Had to use a friend's mirrored visor one game and ended up loving it so I just kept it...but I need to switch it soon (huge ass scratch) so I'll get something less flashy :P

Jeep4.jpg

Jeep3.jpg

Jeep2.jpg

Jeep1.jpg

Edited by Habs21

Heres a couple shots from yesterday mornings sticktime/scrimmage. Not really the best quality simply due to a very basic camera. Not really able to focus well in the lighting of the rink plus some of the foggyness we had early in the session. Im in the black Sharks practice jersey.

P8020031_small.jpg

P8020061_small.jpg

P8020076_small.jpg

haha I play at that one every saturday. Did goalies show up this time?

Dang you do? Who might you be? Ive only been there twice this whole summer but used to come every saturday for a couple months alittle while ago. Yea both goalies showed that day. One came kinda late though but it was all fine.

Hey Djinferno and Kachun - I'm in Ottawa too (well, Hull)...I play in the travellers league. Any of you play there?

i played there before, ice but mostly roller...

wont be playing anytime soon, recovering from surgery...

Dang you do? Who might you be? Ive only been there twice this whole summer but used to come every saturday for a couple months alittle while ago. Yea both goalies showed that day. One came kinda late though but it was all fine.

My names Ethan. I usually mess around with the Gulls players.

Anyways...I think its about time I post up some pics of me. I am #16 in the white jersey.

narch4.jpg

narch5.jpg

narch3.jpg

Haha the dudes in the Gulls gear are great.

Is that the same jersey you normally wear on the ice too?

No I usually wear a white jersey with red, white and black socks. Ill be sure to introduce myself next time I see you there.

la665c1ddc51bef6b16d149bu6.jpg

this is my first day ever on the ice... i have to learn this hockey thing cause my wife is from Calgary, Alberta lol

ld831058b0dbd0892dd4516bd7.jpg

this is me and uncle bob the goalie... i got a kick out of his jersey

i think you have to be one of two people to wear them ... you have to be a bad ass or you have to be horrible .... i believe my wifes uncle ( in this picture) was a minor league goalie dont quote me but i think its what my wife said

this is my first day ever on the ice... i have to learn this hockey thing cause my wife is from Calgary, Alberta lol

Haha, dude that is awesome! Where can i get one?

Haha, dude that is awesome! Where can i get one?

i have seen a few around fairly cheap.... if i find one ill grab it for ya ....

Edited by nickerjones

>[img]

what a great place :lol:

your telling me , i would like to move there. I just got back from calgary on the 29th of july... I love it there, already counting my days there til my christmas visit and the 4 flames games i get to see... last year i got a pair of gloves used but huselius and i got a stick used by regehr and he signed it for me !!

Ah man, the sale was amazing, every stick, new or used was only 75 bones, skates started at 75 bucks, I can't wait to camp out for 9 hours again next year

Ah man, the sale was amazing, every stick, new or used was only 75 bones, skates started at 75 bucks, I can't wait to camp out for 9 hours again next year

cept , i didnt pay for them , i got them from juice and reggie

Here are a few pictures of me in my adult league team. The first two pics my friend took, the other two I found on some girl's flickr. Weird!

Edited by Guitarmy

I know a goalie in my shinny league who has a similar jersey and a sumo jersey, its hilarious.

Found a pic:

1400113790a33d038f09vt1.jpg

I will try to find the sumo jersey too.

Edited by diehardfan