Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Heres a couple shots from yesterday mornings sticktime/scrimmage. Not really the best quality simply due to a very basic camera. Not really able to focus well in the lighting of the rink plus some of the foggyness we had early in the session. Im in the black Sharks practice jersey.

P8020031_small.jpg

P8020061_small.jpg

P8020076_small.jpg

Is that at Artesia?

Me about a year ago, playing in whitby, and the second one i thought i'd throw in (wrong forum i know) is me playing 'floorball' relatively new game here in NA..

nehyya.jpg

4q6ao2.jpg

That floorball game is pretty sick. I went over to Finland about 15 years ago to play in a tournament with my PeeWee team and the guides showed us floorball. So of course we all bought sticks and were playing in the hotel hallways like the genius kids that we were, but it was a ton of fun. Unfortunately when we came back home there was no where to play.

Edited by shooter27

I like that rink set up...clear board right to the "ice" level. Is that common for roller...? Never seen it before.

You see it more often now. I think all of the time it's like this, clear to the floor on one side but not at all on the bench side.

Picture194-vi.jpg

I like that rink set up...clear board right to the "ice" level. Is that common for roller...? Never seen it before.

I remember a long time ago the Bloomington Jefferson High School Varsity's ice rink used to have the clear boards... back when i was a mini-mite.. They were sweet on ice rinks..

I know a goalie in my shinny league who has a similar jersey and a sumo jersey, its hilarious.

Found a pic:

I will try to find the sumo jersey too.

That would be nothing short of awesome. I would love to know where to get the sumo jersey.

my buddy who used to do photos of AHL teams made it to my team's game the other night. here's the two of me i liked the most:

md1xs3.th.jpg

md2qb6.th.jpg

thanks jim!

edit: hmm, photos are pretty small. damn you, image shack.

Edited by dix0r

yeah, he seems to capture everyone at just the right moment. pretty sure he could make a complete beginner look great.

i'm also really liking that stick, an 85 flex mission fuel.

there's actually another one he took when i was taking a slapshot and the stick seriously looks like it's flexing twice that much. it's taken from behind me though, so my leg is covering part of the stick and you can't tell exactly how much it's bowed - just that it's a lot.

I remember a long time ago the Bloomington Jefferson High School Varsity's ice rink used to have the clear boards... back when i was a mini-mite.. They were sweet on ice rinks..

You've played at the Bloomington Ice Garden? Are you a Bloomington native? I used to live 8 blocks west of Jefferson High School, just west of Lund's Grocery Store