Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

sabby: I've never seen any of the girls around here play without a cage (at any age group). Is it common where you are?

There's just myself and one other girl here that don't wear cages, the other girls do. From what I've heard isn't it mandatory in most leagues around where you are for women to wear cages and neck guards?

sabby: I've never seen any of the girls around here play without a cage (at any age group). Is it common where you are?

There's just myself and one other girl here that don't wear cages, the other girls do. From what I've heard isn't it mandatory in most leagues around where you are for women to wear cages and neck guards?

Not sure that I've seen every woman wearing a neck guard...but I KNOW I've never seen a visor/cageless woman. So, you may be right.

Rules here are all girls/Ladies of any age must wear a cage and neck guard in all sanctioned play regardless of age or division. Really insulting especially to the Aussie reps who can rip it.

I know...the gloves throw off EVERYTHING.

You should go to the box, two minutes by yourself, and you feel shame. And then you get free...

Edited by coryroth24

Its a decent looking technique from that pic, do you play a high grade?

Thanks, I played up till College almost 2 years ago.. and I always want to go to pro tryouts but I just don't end up doing it. I just play adult mens league but the mens league is a good mens league as far as competition goes.

Ah, what the hell. Some Beer League action...

*PIC*

*PIC*

*PIC*

Props on the gloves man, they look like theyre holding up real well. Are they 5000s?

I like the simple "BAUER" on the cuff much better than nike/bauer.

Ah, what the hell. Some Beer League action...

*PIC*

*PIC*

*PIC*

Props on the gloves man, they look like theyre holding up real well. Are they 5000s?

I like the simple "BAUER" on the cuff much better than nike/bauer.

Thanks man. They're about three years old now, they're a pair of good 'ole Pro Roll-4s (whatever order that's supposed to be in). I got them on sale for like $60 bucks! They're holding up real nice, no real complaints. I'm just tempted to get a newer pair of Roll-4s for playing. I bought a pair for coaching (so my hands don't smell as bad and I match the uniforms...) and the newer ones are just so damn light compared to the ones in the pic... But if it ain't broke, don't fix it! I'll try and get some pics up at some point...

Sorry man but that is one ugly bucket.

the nike one. it looks sick. i get alien vs predator from that lid lol. plus. ovy rocked it back in the day so you know its legit