Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

Nike Lockout Commercial

That's Copps Coliseum. The Naslund/Kovulchuk spot was filmed in town as well.

I was going to ask if that was Copps. I thought the Kovalchuk/Nassy one was as well, but I want to take a closer look at the when they go outside to see if I notice any spots.

Nike has the best commercials and I believe it generates a ton of revenue. Everytime I see them I want to use their stuff. I just wish they'd combine Bauer and Nike into the one line or manufacturer at least. Seems I love Nike commercials, but find the Bauer equipment more appealing.

I was going to ask if that was Copps. I thought the Kovalchuk/Nassy one was as well, but I want to take a closer look at the when they go outside to see if I notice any spots.

I think when they crash through the glass door and jump in the cab...that's the Sheraton.

I know the Media guy at the Dogs, apparantly he got a hush hush call and set up the details to get Nas/Kovi into town and out with very little fanfare...I think the extras in the spot are Dogs season ticket holders.

(EDIT) Oh, BTW Thockey...nice avi

Thats such a cool commercial. It gets to the point and makes a pretty good impact and get you thinking. My marketing class would give that an A+.

Awesome ad, but I have to ask, are you a business major?

It's a good ad but doesn't make me want to buy a product. Good for general brand awareness though, like most their ads.

I don't think I can remember the last time Nike was actually advertising a product and not selling their "image." The Shox maybe?

Thats such a cool commercial. It gets to the point and makes a pretty good impact and get you thinking. My marketing class would give that an A+.

Awesome ad, but I have to ask, are you a business major?

Nah, just in high school. Thinking of doing it in post-secondary.

That's pretty funny. I saw the first one on TSN tonight. I like the "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me" one that Molson has going right now.