Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coryroth24

What do you drink on the bench?

Cytomax mixed pretty dilute or Costco Gatorade

For some reason I find it funny when someone else takes a sip from my bottle and immediately spits it up over the boards because they were expecting water. Just don't complain to me about it. You are the one that is mouching.

Every time I see this topic, I read it as "What do you drink on the beach?" I guess that shows where me head has been lately.

I read the exact same thing first time i looked at the thread subject... oh to be on the beach

I drink Jordan's Special Stuff.

I almost spit my OJ into the computer screen when i read this :lol:

As for me... room temperature water. Body absorbs it faster, or so I'm told

Every time I see this topic, I read it as "What do you drink on the beach?" I guess that shows where me head has been lately.

I read the exact same thing first time i looked at the thread subject... oh to be on the beach

Cold water and drinks are absorbed faster.

Surprisingly you are the first to notice this.

Also for all you G drinkers. I was told my a coach that drinking it while playing is actually bad for you. It is best to drink after the games. That is just what I heard.

Cold water and drinks are absorbed faster.

Will have to inform my trainer at school that he can go back to putting ice in our coolers... thanks

a few guys at shinny that i know have been trying something called eload. i am guessing by the name of it, its an electrolyte drink. they say its better than gatorade.

i will give it a shot. but its still amino vital before games for me :D

i used the elete add in, with 900ml of water and 100ml of g2 x2 bottles

im not sure if its my imagination, but i felt great during and after the game. i always have insane cravings after a game, but not this time. recovery seemed enhanced.

We use HEED from Hammer Nutrition. This stuff is the perfect drink for hockey. Very inexpensive, a great source of high quailty Carbs, low in sugar, taste great and it mixes clear so it unifom friendly. If a team full of 12 year olds will drink it, it must taste good. We use Melon flavor.

During practice and games I drink water only as my concern then is only with hydration.. Pre and post practice/ games is when I worry about carbs, electrolytes etc as that IMHO is a matter of nutrition and a long issue/ process..