Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fedorov91

Dream Car

04' Audi A-8...the new grille looks so bad with the body

They only changed the body on the A6. A8 is gonna be same for '05. I like every Audi. As far as I know they're going to be changing the A4 for '06. It'll look similar to the '05 A6.

04' Audi A-8...the new grille looks so bad with the body

They only changed the body on the A6. A8 is gonna be same for '05. I like every Audi. As far as I know they're going to be changing the A4 for '06. It'll look similar to the '05 A6.

The 4, 6, and TT lines are all getting the nosejob in the next year or so.

Not sure about the A8.

jay, they made an e24 M6. Great car.

Yeah, I know... they're just much more expensive. When I dream about cars I usually try to dream about cars that are within my reach.

jay, they made an e24 M6.  Great car.

Yeah, I know... they're just much more expensive. When I dream about cars I usually try to dream about cars that are within my reach.

If you don't mind it being underpowered compared the the m3 or the 6, then how about a '72 3.0 CS? Classic.

Also, add a '80 e26 M1 to my list. I almost bought one two years ago, but didn't like the white/beige enough to pony up that kind of cash (might have for white/black). Too bad they didn't make that car in black (well, two were special ordered in black).

Mmmm M1. Now there's the epitomy of the 80's supercar look. I definitely could dig white/beige too.

I'm generally not too worried about HP. Before I bought my second 318ti I test drove an M3 that was only a few thou more (with a lot more milage) and while obviously a better car in many respects, I didn't find it any more pleasing to drive really. Plus, I think my M-Sport hatchback with the California top is cooler anyway. With the expection of this Dakar M3 maybe...

M3 is deffinatley gonna be my future car, but for now, this will have to do :D

Awesome, I wish my mom's jetta looked like that. How much did that in dash DVD/CD player cost you?

M3 is deffinatley gonna be my future car, but for now, this will have to do  :D

Awesome, I wish my mom's jetta looked like that. How much did that in dash DVD/CD player cost you?

1900 retail, i got if off of ebay for 900

sudninleafs, pimpin the jetta... how much did all that cost you? i have a jetta and i'm looking to mod it.

and legodoom, i think it is street legal, if its not the gt4 then its just the carrera gt, the new really really fast one B)

Wow sundinleafs nice Jetta...well...really really really sweet Jetta i love it, totally changes my mind bout jettas...wasnt too big of a fan of em