Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Stealth

Saw the Stealth in person today, and I love it already, love the weight, feels much lighter than 395g...I think Easton was smart in having the composite butt end, good idea...just don't like the price of $209.99 USD, but overall I would get one if it wasn't so expensive...

Just my 2 cents

Saw the Stealth in person today, and I love it already, love the weight, feels much lighter than 395g...I think Easton was smart in having the composite butt end, good idea...just don't like the price of $209.99 USD, but overall I would get one if it wasn't so expensive...

Just my 2 cents

I just ordered one from peranis for $199.99 no tax, free shipping. Thats not too bad.

Just my 2 cents

I still cannot figure out the graphite butt end. If they put some type of "weight" in the butt end, that would make the stick feel lighter in the bottom of the stick, which is where you feel the weight anyways.

One thing I did find was that some of the sticks at retail are the black/silver and others are the black/chrome. Which is it supposed to be?

Just my 2 cents

I just ordered one from peranis for $199.99 no tax, free shipping. Thats not too bad.

The prices are getting ri-goddamn-diculous. Since when is $200 for a retail stick "not too bad"?

Ya the stealths are landing every were...we just got them in at my work last week...we sell them for $289.99....not bad...i was surprised to see them cheaper then the si-core and the si-core grip

Had one in my hands at National Sports yesterday. $$$349.99 (Cdn).

Unless I have Easton giving my one and slapping my mug all over the Flash intro of their website...I'll keep buying my cheap-o sticks. That's nuts. And as long as the rec/pick-up guys and hockey Dad's with more money than brains keep buying them...it isn't going to get much better....

I'd expect the next big thing from Easton to be 380 grams and cost $400+

Ya the stealths are landing every were...we just got them in at my work last week...we sell them for $289.99....not bad...i was surprised to see them cheaper then the si-core and the si-core grip

canadian found???? if yes lolll every shop had them for 350$ where your hockey store is located??

Unless I have Easton giving my one and slapping my mug all over the Flash intro of their website...I'll keep buying my cheap-o sticks. That's nuts. And as long as the rec/pick-up guys and hockey Dad's with more money than brains keep buying them...it isn't going to get much better....

349 :o are you serious, there around 279/289 here :D

On the upside it seems to have lowered the price of Synergys. At least at Nationals. I had it in my hands today at Nationals, its light, the blade didn't impress me and to be honest I didn't even notice the plus I was kind've in a hurry. It seems like a nice stick, but for the difference in weight from an Xn10 I don't think its worth the extra $50 they charge around here. However the Synergy felt like a brick after I held the Stealth.

Over here at a place in NJ, they've had them for a couple weeks.

They are priced at $189.99.

They seem to have a lot in stock.

But I'm not sure if they ship to people or not.

The weight does feel good, but I am still going to stick with a two piece.

If anyone is interested in information, let me know.

Michael

synergys are 189 canadian here, even got some pro stocks for cheaper. Some roenick pros for 189 i think.

Jesus, were $50 higher and thats including the new $30 off sale.

349 :o are you serious, there around 279/289 here :D

I'm pretty sure that's what it was (Easy_b may be able to confirm the price). I may be wrong, but if that wasn't the tagged price, it would be at least that much after you added the taxes (15% in Ont)

The prices are getting ri-goddamn-diculous.

Ambro,

I respectfully disagree with you. Just like cars, companies have several different models. In Easton's case, they offer silver Synergy, Synergy Grip, Synergy Si-Core, Synergy Si-Core Grip, and now Stealth. This is just another model.

Nobody is forcing us to buy these sticks. Is the Stealth better silver Synergy? Lighter, maybe. Better, well, maybe there too, the thing is, will we ever be able to truly see and feel the difference?

The prices are getting ri-goddamn-diculous.

Ambro,

I respectfully disagree with you. Just like cars, companies have several different models. In Easton's case, they offer silver Synergy, Synergy Grip, Synergy Si-Core, Synergy Si-Core Grip, and now Stealth. This is just another model.

Nobody is forcing us to buy these sticks. Is the Stealth better silver Synergy? Lighter, maybe. Better, well, maybe there too, the thing is, will we ever be able to truly see and feel the difference?

i think that all hes saying is that he does not understand the price for what your really getting...

I personaly use two piece cause i can't play with a carbon blade.....

Very nice stick over all, I wonder if they sell carbon but ends I'd be intersted in that since i use a long one...

There is definitely a difference in weight. My wallet is about $50 lighter.

What i'm wondering is if you'll be able to fit a tapered blade in there after the blade breaks since it flairs out at the hosel. It would be a shame to have a $350 shaft that's like 43 inches.

Wow 189.99????? That's pretty reasonale considering the Si-Core Grips are 189.99 at my lhs...but I think I'll stick with my M-1, I love that stick to death...

What i'm wondering is if you'll be able to fit a tapered blade in there after the blade breaks since it flairs out at the hosel.  It would be a shame to have a $350 shaft that's like 43 inches.

Nope, you cant. thats what sucks.......Eastons getting smarter ;)

Mack told me about this because I was gonna buy a broken one.....

The bottom goes like this >>>><>>