Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manufacturer Customer Service

I'm going to call various manufacturers and see if any will do custom OPSs with Kovalchuk's pattern for me. If anyone could help me out, I need the customer service numbers for:

-CCM

-Bauer

-Mission

-TPS

-SherWood (may do woodies)

I've emailed a few of them, but no response. Also, if a guy like JR or Chadd knows any certain guy I could talk to over the phone at a certain manufacturer that could hook me up, that'd be great.

Thanks in advance.

I'm going to call various manufacturers and see if any will do custom OPSs with Kovalchuk's pattern for me. If anyone could help me out, I need the customer service numbers for:

-CCM

-Bauer

-Mission

-TPS

-SherWood (may do woodies)

I've emailed a few of them, but no response. Also, if a guy like JR or Chadd knows any certain guy I could talk to over the phone at a certain manufacturer that could hook me up, that'd be great.

Thanks in advance.

I doubt any manufacturer will do them or if they will it is going to cost so much as to be cost prohibitive for you.

Oh, I know, I'm not one of those morons like on the EMB where they ask every five days how they can get custom Synergys.

I was just figuring maybe Bauer has more Kovalchuks, or maybe CCM DOES do custom Vectors. I can't find any phone numbers for either company though, so I can't ask them.

Doesn't Sherwood do Custom Momentums? If they are able to make custom Axion blades, what would prevent them from doing custom OPS?

You could always try contacting some lesser known companies as well, they may able to help you a little easier.

I heard CCM does custom Vectors, but what is the minumum order? I heard it was 2, but that doesnt sound right.

I would try finding an Inno dealer who sells Pro 2nds. Last season he used Inno until Bauer got him to honour his contract. although he continued using Inno models from time to time.

Your chances of gteting a custom OPS are zero to "not a freaking chance". Don't bother calling the companies because your wasting your time and the manufacturers. Maybe try emailing Inno to see if they ever sold his sticks to retailers.

happy hunting