Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petey21

Forsberg's new stick

Today Forsberg was sporting yet another new stick that I have never seen before, it looked similar to that chrome Synergy but the lower third (towards the blade) was all shiny red (the actual blade was still black though). From a distance the red looked bright like on a Vector V120 but it was shiny (chromey).

Today Forsberg was sporting yet another new stick that I have never seen before, it looked similar to that chrome Synergy but the lower third (towards the blade) was all shiny red (the actual blade was still black though). From a distance the red looked bright like on a Vector V120 but it was shiny (chromey).

probably just a modo SL he had made up like the WC stealth

Kobasew has been using something similar except it faded into blue for the bottom third from the shiny silver of the upper 2/3.

No new pics, that one up there is the best one I've found so far, now the league is on a break for a while (for a tournament in Finland called Karjala Cup, for national teams), and Peter won't be playing there. But hopefully there will be some bigger pics eventually, when the league resumes. At times they add pics from the Swedish league on Sportsline, so maybe some will appear there later.