Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Just a note for people living in Florida

CLASSIC PANTHERS

FSN Florida will fill the NHL lockout void with Florida Panthers Classic Games, a selection of 10 of the greatest games in the team's history.

Two Classic Games will air per week, beginning Oct. 12 with Game 5 of the 1996 Bruins quarterfinal (the Bill Lindsay game).

Denis Potvin will host each classic game. "Panthers Classics remind me of the many times I wished that I could have laced them up with these guys," Potvin said. "The Rat Pack was awe inspiring."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/custom/...la-sports-media

For those of you with Direct TV, College Sports TV is showing a college hockey game of the week every Friday night at around 8pm est... Last week was North Dakota vs. Maine....Hey some hockey is better than no hockey!

The first game is on tonight at 7:30 PM on FSN (channel 634 on DirecTV)!

It's Boston vs. Florida and it's a game from the 1996 Eastern Conference finals, they didn't say exactly which game it was though.

I was at the first one.

It's probably the one that Lindsay burned Bourque and scored to win the game.

I was at game 4 in Boston, the only Bruins win in that series.

Side note: any of you Fla folks know how packed the Everblades games get. I'm going to be down there in late November and we're looking to hit a game. I was wondering if I should buy the tickets now or if it should be no problem picking them up on gameday.

In colorado on the new altitude channel they're also playing Avalanche classic games.

Thanks for the heads up! Ill have to look for the game 7 one at the Can.

I was at the first one.

It's probably the one that Lindsay burned Bourque and scored to win the game.

Was that the goal when he was diving or something like that?