Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2010 Combat Catalogue

Any word on what pricing is like on any of there stuff? I'd be interested to custom order some blades, if it would be worth it.

Offering their top stick in rounded or squared is BRILLIANT! It sounds really great, if it turns out that well, I want to try one!

Joe lied to me!

When I saw the 2010 cat I had mentioned that he had "made my year" because the 52Cal was coming in a rounded handle. He said that it was the same as last year's, which was a bit too square for me.

Turns out it IS completely round. I'm in love.

Quick first impressions from Play It Again Sports:

45 cal: very light, great feel in your hands affordable at $150 CDN

22 cal: light for its price, also feels great in your hands $110 CDN

12 cal: brick

AIREAYE,

Are you referring to the Ballistik models or the new ComBat lineup?

I am thinking you are referring to the Ballistik. The Combat lineup is an improvement in every model.

AIREAYE,

Are you referring to the Ballistik models or the new ComBat lineup?

I am thinking you are referring to the Ballistik. The Combat lineup is an improvement in every model.

I think its the Ballistik, now that you mentioned it...it DID say COmbat on the shaft somewhere but the big type was Ballistik

I think its the Ballistik, now that you mentioned it...it DID say COmbat on the shaft somewhere but the big type was Ballistik

Yes, that was the previous model Ballistik, which had the small ComBat name on the shaft.

The new ComBat hockey line does not say Ballistik anywhere. They are the newest generation and are very nice.

The 22 cal went down in price and went up in quality. It will be a big winner!

The 52 caliber round and square are really nice looking. I like how the predominant colour is black on all the sticks now with only different colour accents to differentiate the models.

Yes, that was the previous model Ballistik, which had the small ComBat name on the shaft.

The new ComBat hockey line does not say Ballistik anywhere. They are the newest generation and are very nice.

The 52 caliber round and square are really nice looking. I like how the predominant colour is black on all the sticks now with only different colour accents to differentiate the models.

which sucks IMO i know why they did it but i loved the ballistik name and wish they put it on somewhere on the shaft, coz combat just sounds weird on a stick but again IMO

which sucks IMO i know why they did it but i loved the ballistik name and wish they put it on somewhere on the shaft, coz combat just sounds weird on a stick but again IMO

A lot of people still associate Ballistik with the junk they had when they started out. I think they will have a better chance with a more aggressive name that has no bad history associated with it. That said, the sticks didn't appear to be anything special at the show but you can't tell anything without using them.

ye we've been through this before haven't we? :P something about ballistik on the stick with the models named after well guns is really appealing to me

Does anyone know where I can get a 2010 Combat 52 Cal - Standard Shaft 80 flex (or lower)?

I wish they would sell direct in the US, b/c none of the on-line dealers carry this shaft.

Sign in to follow this