Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2010 Eagle Catalogue

PPF fits differently for the third year in a row, really disappointed in Eagle/Vaughn.

really :huh:i wonder why they'll do that... whats different?

Edited by K9 Unit

PPF fits differently for the third year in a row, really disappointed in Eagle/Vaughn.

Much more narrow across the hand, I have a hard time getting my hand in them now. They also added padding to the back of the hand, reducing the volume significantly.

Much more narrow across the hand, I have a hard time getting my hand in them now. They also added padding to the back of the hand, reducing the volume significantly.

oh so i can actually use one now :P but i can see why your pissed, think you can do the pro thingy and cut the padding at the back of the hand out?

oh so i can actually use one now :P but i can see why your pissed, think you can do the pro thingy and cut the padding at the back of the hand out?

If I pay $200 for a pair of gloves the last thing I want to do is cut them up.

thanks for adding this.

im curious to the quality of the ppf pant as ive been looking to replace my tacklas with a nice 2-piece pant. has anyone got a chance to see them in person yet? also, it looks like they held off on having the separated lower spine protection on the back of the pants like the rest of the line has...curious to why they did that.

thanks for adding this.

im curious to the quality of the ppf pant as ive been looking to replace my tacklas with a nice 2-piece pant. has anyone got a chance to see them in person yet? also, it looks like they held off on having the separated lower spine protection on the back of the pants like the rest of the line has...curious to why they did that.

Nice pant but the price makes it a tough sell.

If I pay $200 for a pair of gloves the last thing I want to do is cut them up.

ye i hear you

Edited by K9 Unit

thanks for adding this.

whats the ballpark on them?

thanks for adding this.

Just shy of $200 if my memory serves me.

thanks for adding this.

Just shy of $200 if my memory serves me.

For all the nationalists, Chadd, does that $200 MFSR have to do with a "Made in Canada" label? I haven't seen the line yet so I honestly don't know.

Yep, it is what they used to make that was labeled Tackla. :)

And the Canadian dollar is up, making it even more expensive

X88's are dead already? I liked the diagonal cut on the backrolls. Not sure I like the look of the new gloves, but I do like how the higher end gloves went back to full MSH2 palm though.

They all look pretty similar. Is the main difference between them the level of padding/protection?

I like the look of the x65 glove and the yellow/navy color. How will this glove be compared to the PPF? And what will the price on the x65 be?

I like the look of the x65 glove and the yellow/navy color. How will this glove be compared to the PPF? And what will the price on the x65 be?

It is an overseas-made version of the X95. Look at the index finger and split last backroll, as well as cuff.

The PPX is what you are looking for as a comparison to PPF.

Kudos to Vaughn for having MSH2 palms on most of their glove line. Sucks to hear about the PPF I bought a pair when they first came out and couldn't be happier. Then I tried the second generation ones at my LHS a few weeks ago and they felt a little off. I'm curious to see how the third one feels for myself.

It is an overseas-made version of the X95. Look at the index finger and split last backroll, as well as cuff.

The PPX is what you are looking for as a comparison to PPF.

Since the x65 will be made overseas will it cost a lot less then the x95?