Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coryroth24

Why I Hate ModSquad Hockey...

Negative Ghost rider... You said I could post them in my profile/sig ... I just could not make a thread about them. I am pming you now!

No URLs in the sig has been a rule since day one here.

No URLs in the sig has been a rule since day one here.

nonetheless , I wrote and apologized to JR... I went through my PMs and he simply told me that I could not post a thread with my blog on it ... He said I could post it else where like my profile so I did not think it would be a big deal. Now I know... Thanks

Team claims Junior A, but it's the same as the rest of the B leagues in the Northeast. A couple D1 players each year and boat loads of foreigners which is great. I meet alot of people

What league do you play in?

IJHL, for some reason the leauge won't join usa hockey and insist on saying it's a junior A league. Same level of play as empire and metro

Seriously? I'm not bagging on you for playing in the IJ, but do NOT say it's as good as the empire. Metro isn't close to the empire either... IJ is worse than both the Emp and Met...

Seriously? I'm not bagging on you for playing in the IJ, but do NOT say it's as good as the empire. Metro isn't close to the empire either... IJ is worse than both the Emp and Met...

not gonna try to get into this stuff again.................I'll pm you lol

have lost just about every other argument with my gf about why she can't buy something she wants ....thank you Jesus or another variation "oh another present for yourself

have been told to move to Aus and get a place with a certian Aussie on this board

keep promising to get out of the game only to see the equipment bag getting restocked and more of those flouro stickers from stick time and pickup which invariably leads to

omg this part of me hurts, I might need to go to see our PCP, makes appt, never goes to said appt. I am seriously going to get hurt and the wife is going to point and laugh at my pain

having a low member number and a piss poor post count