Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrez

the unit

Anyone like this show? I am in love with it. I've boughten all the seasons and so far iam up to disk 5 of the last season (4). WHat do you guys think of the show? Also, is there any other series i should watch that is at all like this one? I dont know what i'll do with myself when iam done. I live in the middle of nowhere so all i do i watch seasons of stuff. Maybe this can be a "what tv series you should watch" thread.

Just started watching it a few weeks ago as it now comes on weekday afternoons on spiketv. Think I'm gonna have to buy the seasons because I'm hooked on it...

It also too me almost a good full season to get past the fact of President Palmer! (dennis haysbert/ Jonas Blane)..

LOL

I was a big fan of the earlier seasons, didn't like where Mack's character was going, or the added people later on.

It also too me almost a good full season to get past the fact of President Palmer! (dennis haysbert/ Jonas Blane)..

LOL

And 20 years to get past Pedro Cerrano.

And 20 years to get past Pedro Cerrano.

You know, i couldnt pin point where Palmer came from. Now that you mentioned it. It's more Pedro then Palmer ..

I ended up getting flashpoint. Its ok, its just annoying cause they always try to negotiate and stuff instead of just wasting everyone like in the unit.

Flashpoint is good. All Toronto, it's fantastic. And most of the cast is Canadian too.

"Hats.... for bats..... gracias!'