Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moejoe3117

Custom jerseys

Contact member SubliTWILL he's done jerseys for my inline team, and is currently working on socks and jerseys for my ice team. Prices are more than fair, and the work is incredible.

moejoe3117 said:
Does anyone know where to get custom jerseys?

Tour does custom jerseys and we have a couple of awesome artists that make the design you have in your head, turn into the design you wear on your back. We have the most aggressive pricing on the market and we have 4 materials to choose from. Give Brad a call if you are interested.

Chances are the OP made his decision 5 years ago, but although those jerseys look nice for ice, you will probably want sublimated for inline

Heh didn't even notice the date on the post. I guess credit for using the search function? LOL.

I agree, sublimation is probably the way to go for roller. Pro weight stitched stuff is a bit warmer than I was used to even for ice.