Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aussie Joe

Farrow Hockey?

Just had a discussion with a mate last night about this brand which I'd never heard of. Is this a brand at all? I might not have the spelling right etc so bear with me. Any Info would be fantastic.

thanks,

Just had a discussion with a mate last night about this brand which I'd never heard of. Is this a brand at all? I might not have the spelling right etc so bear with me. Any Info would be fantastic.

thanks,

I'm pretty sure it was a brand.... it died pretty quickly though.

Has anyone used EITHER Flarrow OR Harrow equip? If so whats it like?.... Sorry about all the questions but Im trying to win a bet here!...so far losing! :(

Has anyone used EITHER Flarrow OR Harrow equip? If so whats it like?.... Sorry about all the questions but Im trying to win a bet here!...so far losing! :(

I've seen the Harrow stuff and it's ok, nothing special. They now own Christian and are the ones who bought out Branches as I understand it.

The Harrow stuff is getting good reviews at my store, people seem to take a liking to it. It's not overly light (not even comparable to a Synergy), but it looks like a solid blade, a little meat on it, can come in very low flexes, but the patterns are mis-marked. I had a Flarrow wood blade, but to be honest at the time I couldn't tell one wood blade from another.

That mate of mine maintains the brand is Farrow or Farroe.......I have never heard of its really getting under my skin harcore that I can't find any info on the net. I think he may be mistaken and its actually Flarrow.....

JR Have you heard of this "mystery" brand of mine?

There is FLARROW and there is HARROW. Two seperate companies. Harrow now owns Christian.

http://www.flarrow.com/

http://www.harrowsports.com/hockey.asp

A buddy of mine says that his FLarrow blades were very durable and stiff as a brick. Of course, he also said this was many years ago. I thought about using them for my customs, but they don't do tap'd blades.