Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bauer_freAK

composite end-plug

In the Stealth is an composite end-plug.

I'm really sucked from the wood end-plug,

so can i buy them? or just with the stealth? :D

I had heard that they will retail at $20. Not sure though...

In the Stealth is an composite end-plug.

I'm really sucked from the wood end-plug,

so can i buy them? or just with the stealth? :D

my only question... do you have to cut your sticks down... if so... there is no need for the composite end plug. just cut your stick to the correct length, and use one of those plastic cap plugs. if you need to make a stick as long as possible... then thats a different story.

If he could find pro stocks more than likely he wouldn't need to. I'm still going to be using the long-ass woodies just so I can still wheelbarrow them down.

He's 6'3 so he needs a longer stick.

i guess so... what ever happened to the middle sized white boys that play this game. i skated with a guy last year that is 6'8. at 5'11 im feelin a lil small on the rink these days.

yeah around 20 for the comp end plug altho they arent supposed to be out for a little bit now, easton isnt thinking that theyre gonna be a huge seller liek the stealth. maybe this is just me but i always thought that a wood end plug did alot more to balance your stick than just add length.

Exactly. It's going to make sticks feel blade-heavy and I'll take balance over weight any day of the week.

I know I'd rather have a heavy stick with good balance that can feel lighter than a light stick that is blade heavy.

Fiberglass reinforced plugs would be a nice idea. I cracked a plug last year because it was too long and flexed when i took shots.

I like that idea. Alas, I doubt manufacturers will take hold of it due to the low market demand coupled with the increased cost of producing them.