Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dddatsyuk--48

kovalchuk curve

which pattern is the kovalchuk curve?? i looked at the pattern db but it doesnt have the names.

Pro or Retail?

PM6=P91

PM6 curve is pretty nice eh...

Actually I bought on sight cause it's right up my alley. Then I put it in a 300 flex Inno 1100 shaft and gave it a test drive. First time using a flexier shaft and a wood blade. I liked it so much it's making me question my collection of 100 flex one piece sticks...

kovalchuk.mod.top.jpg

Thats starting to look like the "Mikita Banana" :D Never really understood how people could shoot with a hook that big. Anyways good luck.

Can somebody tell me what kind of a curve classification that is for the Kovachuck pro curve (big hook) like mid-deep and stuff like that.

I am looking for a banana curve so far I think I narrowed it down to either the Coffey or Yzerman does anyone kno of any other banana curves that are somewhat reasonable?

i may look into getting a new bauer xxx stick when they come out. Are there any curves that are very close to the morrow or lecaviar

Linden/P106 are Bauer's bigger heels.

Mikael21 - The first picture is Kovalchuks Pro pattern, the second is of his retail pattern which is a P91/ drury clone.

Whip - Its definately a deep curve, looks like a mid-toe to me. Yzerman and Coffey are probably the closest I can think of. Thornton is a big one as well, but thats more of a heel although it is similar. Brendl is fairly large as well.

Can somebody tell me what kind of a curve classification that is for the Kovachuck pro curve (big hook) like mid-deep and stuff like that.

I am looking for a banana curve so far I think I narrowed it down to either the Coffey or Yzerman does anyone kno of any other banana curves that are somewhat reasonable?

Here's a pic I found recently.

banana.jpg

That looks pretty close to the curve. :lol:

He's now using a legal version of the blade, according to reports. Thyere's no way to know from the picture if that is legal or not.

He's now using a legal version of the blade, according to reports. Thyere's no way to know from the picture if that is legal or not.

The reports are wrong. I have 3 of his Vapor XXs in the latest pattern, "version 3." It is the exact same curve as you see in the pic that I posted.

mccarty is similar to the easton iginla.

It's bigger than Iggy, the biggest mid curve Inno makes.