Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vathsdrop

Bauer TotalONE stick

I am trying to order my Totalone right now through myBauer and I have a couple questions 1. If I just want the retail, non-grip colorway for the stick, do I just choose the "yellow color" option or do they not offer the retail colorway on MyBauer? 2) As far as grip goes, it seemed like the for the one95 the most popular option was the tactile woven grip, will this continue to be the pattern for the Totalone or have players just switched the full griptac?

thanks

From alot of pro sticks ive seen they use corner tactile. I think you can get the same feel by using corner with reduced weight

From alot of pro sticks ive seen they use corner tactile. I think you can get the same feel by using corner with reduced weight

haha, misunderstood the question

So is it true that the one100=round shaft and the totalone=box shaft?

I wish. Both are very boxy. A little more so than the One95, and they feel slightly bigger too.

I wish MyBauer offered both the Vapor and Supreme shaft shapes for both sticks.

I wish. Both are very boxy. A little more so than the One95, and they feel slightly bigger too.

I wish MyBauer offered both the Vapor and Supreme shaft shapes for both sticks.

What are the chances the guy from Total can order one100/totalone tapered shafts that are more shaped like one95? Because if its more boxier then i might just stock up on one95's.

What are the chances the guy from Total can order one100/totalone tapered shafts that are more shaped like one95? Because if its more boxier then i might just stock up on one95's.

It would have to be something that TotalHockey would order as an SMU, just like PureHockey and TSR did with the tapered One95 shaft. Not sure if TotalHockey is into that sort of thing, but you could ask. Honestly though, there isn't a huge difference between the TO/One100 shape and One95 stick shape. Just square, boxy, maybe a little bit of concavity to the sides.

Which company did you talk to, Total or Pure? Either way its going to be SMU though so you can basically order specifics right? I guess i would have to see an original before ordering.

Which company did you talk to, Total or Pure? Either way its going to be SMU though so you can basically order specifics right? I guess i would have to see an original before ordering.

PureHockey was the company that originally ordered the tapered One95s. I'd imagine the only way they do that is to order a TON of shafts. Or go through another store and see what the minimum number of shafts they'd have to order before doing an SMU for you.

PureHockey was the company that originally ordered the tapered One95s. I'd imagine the only way they do that is to order a TON of shafts. Or go through another store and see what the minimum number of shafts they'd have to order before doing an SMU for you.

I didn't realize Pure actually ordered those, i thought they just received the stock of SMU one95's. Either way if they decide to order a batch i would be interested in a few, assuming the shape looks alright.

Up on mybauer now for customization, tempting...

How come the totalone's the NHL players are using are all Black/yellow like the retail version and not the custom colors like with the one95 stick.

How come the totalone's the NHL players are using are all Black/yellow like the retail version and not the custom colors like with the one95 stick.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the company will generally have the stick stay in retail colors for a while for exposure reasons. After that, the teams can start getting them in custom colors. I believe this is why the X60 had the retail grip graphics all last season (the grip graphics with white were easier to see, hence why there weren't any clearcoat graphics). Now we're seeing custom team-colored X60s this year.

Late to the game but my LHS had lie 5 P92's.

Also, I noticed going from a grip to a non-grip stick that it felt really short. I wonder if the hand was slipping causing it to feel shorter and the heel was coming off the ice?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the company will generally have the stick stay in retail colors for a while for exposure reasons. After that, the teams can start getting them in custom colors. I believe this is why the X60 had the retail grip graphics all last season (the grip graphics with white were easier to see, hence why there weren't any clearcoat graphics). Now we're seeing custom team-colored X60s this year.

Good point i have noticed a ton of X60s in team colors this season

the 'Germany' on mybauer looks great! Like made for TO...first time i like the black/red/gold...goes very well with the TO theme...

BTW...is the lie 5 more a 5.5 or true...?

ive used my totalone for 2 games so far. LOVE the feel for puck handling and wristshots are rockets. still getting used to the flex during slapshots, ive never used a stick before with real good flex points and everytime it flexs in a slap i think i snapped it in half

One thing I like about the one95 is the overrated flex a 77 plays like a 70 or something.. in the end when I cut it down 2,5inches I end up with a real 77flex :cool:

how does your post pertain to the totalone? someone earlier in this thread stated the totalone is stiffer than the one95. are you trying to say the totalone flexes the same as the one95? (i was happy when i heard the totalone was a little stiffer than the one95)

Has anyone noticed the curves look a little different on the total one's? I was looking at a p14 at my lhs and it did not at all look like the p14's I have owned. It was more mid and a lot less toe. The pm9 looked like less mid and very closed. It was strange, but then again it may be because I have started using the new Gionta curve and that is making other curves look flat.

Has anyone noticed the curves look a little different on the total one's? I was looking at a p14 at my lhs and it did not at all look like the p14's I have owned. It was more mid and a lot less toe. The pm9 looked like less mid and very closed. It was strange, but then again it may be because I have started using the new Gionta curve and that is making other curves look flat.

I noticed this too. One in Particular was the p91A that I was taking a close look and the curve just seemed very gradual. I realize it's not like a typical Drury Wedge, but it just seemed to curve slowly throughout the blade unlike my one95 91A.

pm9 looked pretty closed too.

p88 in the TO is longer than my x60, one95, and x60LE p88 sticks in terms of length, height seems identical, maybe, maybe slightly taller. curves definately aren't identical to last year's.

One thing I like about the one95 is the overrated flex a 77 plays like a 70 or something.. in the end when I cut it down 2,5inches I end up with a real 77flex :cool:

This doesn't relate much to the thread, rather than the Supreme line in general. So my add on is, when I took my One 95 to Base for my fitting, what they'll do is they have a weight machine that "accurately" tests the flex of sticks, comparing them to the industry standard. My 87 flex One 95, showed flex that of an 80. Just an add on, sorry it's off topic.