Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adam14

New Standard shaft

Looking for some tips on a standard shaft, I've been away from them because I got a good deal on some ST's, but I haven't seen or read about anything that kicks like the gold ak 27's I fell in love with, I heard good things about the one95, so I may lean that way, any other recommendations?

I'm torn between the s19 and bauer totalone myself. Both are good prices and good sticks. I'm gonna follow this thread because I'm on the hunt for a standard shafr too, and would like to know what the rest of the community here thinks.

I think I might jump on an AK after the holidays. Debating on what blade to pair it up with ....

hockeyworld.com has some older model AKs at a pretty nice price. If I needed a standard shaft, I'd grab one of the old red/black ones they have shown. If you can get a good deal on a one95 blade in a pattern you like, you can't go wrong there.

Thanks for the tip, Sick. Fell head over heals for the PM9 or any derivative of. The new design of the AK is pretty sweet though...

but the new black ones dont kick anywhere near as well as the gold and red ones did

what he said.

I bought 3 dolo 2's after being disappointed in the 09 dolo. I plan on buying a few red ak's after christmas.

Section, I'd go with the total one over the S19 by a longshot

I've mostly been using tapered 2 pieces since I broke my gold AK but I had a chance to try out some Combat shafts and I couldn't be happier. I have the 52 cals and they kick as good, or even better than the AK (hard to make a comparison due to not the ~2 year period since I broke the AK)

I've heard good things about the totalone. The s19 shaft doesn't feel like the ops, if that's what your basing your decision on. I would pick up a T1 Shaft if I was in your situation. If you can find a one95 shaft it would probably be your best bet tho

im currently using two Bauer One95 shafts with custom Bauer blades and they have been by far the best shafts i have ever used. i got my first one at the beginning of august and used have used it ever since, i recently just got my second one. the durability is amazing and the only problem is that my older one is going a bit soft, i have been on the ice 3-4 times a week since i got it 4 and a half months ago. as long as i can find iginla blades at a resonable price i will keep buying this shaft. i have had 2 ak27's (redish grip), z-bubble, and various other shafts and the One95 is still the best in every category.

I just got done using my One95 two piece and the only problem I had with it is that I bought the shaft in 87 flex and didn't realize it was going to be cut down more than normal so it was way too stiff for me. I just bought a S19 shaft and put an ST blade in there(the S15 & S19 blades aren't durable for the $65 they cost). Honestly it is a lil blade heavy but I love how my shot has improved with it.