Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Zholtok died....

Wow, that hit me like a ton of bricks... seeing as how I'm the same age. How terrible for his family. I couldn't really tell from the article but did they diagnose his erythmia before he died?

Just terrible.

Now people can have the "what if?" scenario of that being diagnosed had there been an NHL season and him being accessible to better health care.

Goddamn tragedy.

Wow, really a sad story. Prayers for his family and friends. He died from cardiac arrhythmia, or in english, "irregular heartbeat" problems... Being someone who suffers from an irregular heartbeat, this does not seem very comforting to me... :( In more ways than one...

the news cast here in MN (his former team) said that he "was sidelined a few sepperate occations for health-related reasons last season." its a damn shame...

My prayers go out to his family. But this scares the crap out of me becuase i have to go to the doctor tommorow and im almost positive they are going to run test concerning my heart due to an incident a couple games ago.

This is such a sad story. Heart conditions like this suck. I just hope that teams will take extra precautions when dealing with cardiac issues now.

I was having a good day until I saw that, but my day means squat. He was one of my favorite players and one of few Latvians to make it big. My prayers go out to him and his family.

I also have an irregular hear beat so reading this is pretty scary. Lee Fogolin's son died in his sleep of a heart attack a few months ago he was only 17. He was friends with several of my friends.

its amazing how you can disappear so quickly....one minute yr alive and the next your in the afterlife....yu never know whats around the corner....i guess people should think about that and how they lived their lives cuz who knows when its gonna be their turn to die?