Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agent1.8

QWOP (Addicting Game)

Lol I saw this like a month ago and you got 8.7 meters! You are either insanley talented at random stuff or have way too much time on your hands lol. I cant get more than 3. :wacko:

Guy I work with got 44.8!!! FML

I just got National Hero (100.4 meters with a "jump" at the end). I was unable to get the guy to run, let alone, stand.... but if you can get him to fall down in a semi-split and alternate the q and w buttons the right way (one push each, back and forth), you can get him over the finish line. The hurdle took a while, though, but he eventually scraped over it after knocking it down and dragging it along the track for a while. I was about to give up on it after a few tries, but saw that this kept gaining about 0.3-0.5 meters at a time. Basically he had one foot out in front and the back knee dragging/bouncing along the track the whole time.

Yes, I came to that same conclusion, but it wasn't worth it for me to watch some guy humping a track on my computer for 10 minutes.

Yes, I came to that same conclusion, but it wasn't worth it for me to watch some guy humping a track on my computer for 10 minutes.

I kept thinking that something else had to happen soon. I was mistaken. Anyway, those 10 minutes of track-humping probably saved me from spending a hell of a lot more time getting hooked on trying to figure the game out the right way. I got a kick out of the "Participant" award that I got when the guy took a digger.

I just got National Hero (100.4 meters with a "jump" at the end). I was unable to get the guy to run, let alone, stand.... but if you can get him to fall down in a semi-split and alternate the q and w buttons the right way (one push each, back and forth), you can get him over the finish line. The hurdle took a while, though, but he eventually scraped over it after knocking it down and dragging it along the track for a while. I was about to give up on it after a few tries, but saw that this kept gaining about 0.3-0.5 meters at a time. Basically he had one foot out in front and the back knee dragging/bouncing along the track the whole time.

LOL that happened to me on my 3rd attempt and I was like, "yeah I'm doing it! I'm gonna make it to 100." Then I hit the hurdle and got stuck on it. Eventually fell backwards. 51.6 :/

Haha, GREAT game!! I beat this some time ago, after beating it and being a national champion I followed up by purchasing the iPod version, my best on the comp. was 101.6m and my fastest time on the iPOd was 24.18 seconds :biggrin: