Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bostonjuniorblackhawks

Good Places to Eat in Grapevine TX

Heading down to Grapevine on Friday with my dad, and was wondering what are some good places to grab a bite to eat.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Haha I literally live in Grapevine, it's a pretty small town with a lot of places to eat due to the airport being here,there are chili's and all the other major chains. There is a pretty nice place called Flips in which is good priced and has good food for all sorts of people. There isn't really anything too out of the ordinary there.

Weinberger's Deli. (Chicago Deli)

611 S. Main St.

Grapevine, TX 76051

(817)416-5577

If you're willing to make a 20ish minute drive:

Babe's Chicken Dinner House (2 items, fried chicken or chicken fried steak only)

104 North Oak

Roanoke, TX 76262

(817)491-2900

Twisted Root Burger Co. (Burgers. Homemade pickles, root beer, ketchup)

101 S. Oak

Roanoke, TX 76262

(817)490-6628

Have fun at the Super Bowl (I'm assuming).

If you like Greek/Mediterranean food then Cafe Medi is a good choice and a short drive from Grapevine

420 Grapevine Highway # 101A

Hurst, TX 76054

(817) 788-5110

also if you happen to like vegan food then Spiral Diner (there's a location in Ft. Worth and one in Dallas as well) is an excellent place to eat

Twisted Root Burger Co. (Burgers. Homemade pickles, root beer, ketchup)

101 S. Oak

Roanoke, TX 76262

(817)490-6628

Have fun at the Super Bowl (I'm assuming).

This place is amazing, get a buffalo burger. Stuff is legit!

What about Big Racks??! Ive never been there but I know a couple of girls that work ther and they're both smokin hot! its a Hooter's type place, and although I've never been there, Im gonna have to say the food is better than Hooters. Thats simply banking on the fact that food cant get much worse than Hooters. Big Racks is across the street from the Grapevine Mall, in the same parking lot at The Bass Pro Shop, I believe.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think I won't have a problem trying to find somewhere to eat.

Are there any places that have good bbq?

There are some good BBQ place in the DFW area but none in Grapevine.

Grapevine itself has the standard chain restaurants. If you head into downtown Grapevine there are some decent local restaurants.

Off the Bone BBQ

5144 Mansfield Highway

Forest Hill TX

Longoria's BBQ

100 Christopher Drive

Everman TX

Whatever you do,stay away from chain BBQ restaurants like Dickey's, Sonny Bryan's, and Spring Creek.

Off the Bone BBQ

5144 Mansfield Highway

Forest Hill TX

Longoria's BBQ

100 Christopher Drive

Everman TX

Whatever you do,stay away from chain BBQ restaurants like Dickey's, Sonny Bryan's, and Spring Creek.

thanks. Off the Bone is where I'll go if I have the time. It's a little closer

All the choices above are pretty good. Bobs steaks and chop is also a good place for a nice cut of meat, but it's pricey.

Everything else is pretty much generic BS.