Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jds

Teen Hoops Star Dies After Scoring Winner

Sad story. I hate to say it but after seeing the coach talk about how dedicated this kid was in the weight room, I have to wonder if the use of supplements, or worse, could perhaps have caused his passing.

Sad story. I hate to say it but after seeing the coach talk about how dedicated this kid was in the weight room, I have to wonder if the use of supplements, or worse, could perhaps have caused his passing.

Isn't kind of sad that we live in a society now where we actually have to ask this question??? I don't want to bring up the topic of roids in sports really but when a 14-15 yr old kid sees a successful athlete get busted for ped's and basically get slaps on the wrist do you blame them for thinking hell if he can do it and make it maybe I should too.....

Cause his heart was too big...oh the irony. RIP :(

+100. Rest in peace. Sad to know that people just my age are dying like that, just out of the blue. Scares me some times

At Canisius College we had a very good player collapse and die just after being taken off the court. Same thing, enlarged heart. I know Len Bias was the same sort of thing, but cannot remember if there was more to that one.

A sad story. I hope his family finds some peace soon.

That's terrible. Now that I think of it, this happened before I believe. Anybody remember that movie Glorie Road? One of the players had a condition where his heart was to big...I dunno whether he died or not.