Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tondog

Reebok Edge Pro Stock Socks

I think L is 28", XL is 30", and XL+ is 32". XL is the same length as the retail adult size. Not sure why they break the sizes down like that.

My retail L is longer and wider than my pro-stock L's, enough where I think I could drop down to a retail M (or intermediate).

My retail L is longer and wider than my pro-stock L's, enough where I think I could drop down to a retail M (or intermediate).

Exactly, the retail L is equivalent to the Pro Stock XL.

I have prostock L's and while the width is fine, they're extremely long for me. I'm 5'7". I was thinking of trying retail small or maybe dropping down to intermediate.

I have prostock L's and while the width is fine, they're extremely long for me. I'm 5'7". I was thinking of trying retail small or maybe dropping down to intermediate.

I'm 5'9" and wear intermediates with my 14" shin pads with no issues. I tuck my shins and flop my tongues. If I was wearing 15" shin pads, and put them over my skate tongues, the intermediates wouldn't be long enough for me.

I'm 5'9" and wear intermediates with my 14" shin pads with no issues. I tuck my shins and flop my tongues. If I was wearing 15" shin pads, and put them over my skate tongues, the intermediates wouldn't be long enough for me.

Sorry to be a but OT, but I'm 5'9 and wear 14" shins. I have to wear my shins over my tongues, because if i try to flop the tongues, I cant get my skates laced up all the way tight and the bottom of the pad kinda digs into the top of my foot a bit. Should I go down to 13" if I want to flop?

Sorry to be a but OT, but I'm 5'9 and wear 14" shins. I have to wear my shins over my tongues, because if i try to flop the tongues, I cant get my skates laced up all the way tight and the bottom of the pad kinda digs into the top of my foot a bit. Should I go down to 13" if I want to flop?

It's hard to say:

1.) I may be 5'10" and that extra inch may make the difference. I don't really know exactly how tall I am.

2.) I wear Graf 707's. Since Grafs tend to have a lower lace pattern and are a shorter cut boot, that may make a bit of a difference for me. I could never flop prior to wearing Graf's. Have you tried not lacing your top lace? that may make all the difference. The 707's + flopping give me amazing ankle mobility. I continually think of changing to the newer technology in skates. . . but they are just so damn stiff around the ankles I feel like it would hinder my skating. I think my pair of skates will be some sort of custom project with Graf that could be a mix between the 707 and the new ultra g series (just got off topic with my skate rant. . . sorry)