Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Reebok Holiday Catalogue

Seems interesting...potentially a step in the right direction when compared to their older stick offerings.

How close is the new Crosby curve to Easton's Sakic / Hall pattern?

Seems interesting...potentially a step in the right direction when compared to their older stick offerings.

Yeah, but their older stick offerings went to 11.

Yeah, but their older stick offerings went to 11.

like 11K?

numbering has no affect on quality. These aren't replacing the SicKick series, they're replacing the O-Stick series.

Reebok's A.i. series will offer mid-kick technology, ala the supreme series from Bauer. Speaking of bauer sticks, the Ai9 to me felt just like the one95. balance, feel, it was great. The Ai7 supposedly will be the same as the ai9 just fused technology (Spear I believe?) instead of one-piece.

For the money, A.i.5 will fly off the shelves. Best $100 stick I've ever seen.

like 11K?

numbering has no affect on quality. These aren't replacing the SicKick series, they're replacing the O-Stick series.

Reebok's A.i. series will offer mid-kick technology, ala the supreme series from Bauer. Speaking of bauer sticks, the Ai9 to me felt just like the one95. balance, feel, it was great. The Ai7 supposedly will be the same as the ai9 just fused technology (Spear I believe?) instead of one-piece.

For the money, A.i.5 will fly off the shelves. Best $100 stick I've ever seen.

lower kick stick are for quick release.

mid-kick are for more power velocity.

kovalev is still using a mid kick stick and as the most powerfull wirst shot in the league.

lower kick stick are for quick release.

mid-kick are for more power velocity.

kovalev is still using a mid kick stick and as the most powerfull wirst shot in the league.

Kickpoint is personal preference

Ai7 will retail at 160-180... depends where you'll be. IIRC MAP is 170 but i'd have to check on that..

Ai5 will have a MAP at 99.99. Compared to its competitors at that price point, you'll be amazed. Amazing stick for the $$.

Ai7 will retail at 160-180... depends where you'll be. IIRC MAP is 170 but i'd have to check on that..

Ai5 will have a MAP at 99.99. Compared to its competitors at that price point, you'll be amazed. Amazing stick for the $$.

It sounds very nice! I'm really looking forward to the a.i 5! Do you know how much will be the weight of this stick? I'm from germany and I'm very excited about these sticks. Especially because of the mid-kick point. Actually I have a reebok 8k sickick II. I really like this stick, but I think the mid-kick will improve my shot because I'm a defender. Hopefully it'll be around here in October for about 100€.

true it is. Personally he'd be better off keeping that curve though but in CCM/Easton/Bauer/Warrior etc. I've found my curve, and it sounds like he has a well, and trying out similar, but different curves with different companies I found to be a complete waste of money.