Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shorthanded67

Easton SyNergys Discounted

Not sure if anyone got the email notification from their mailing list but www.totalhockey.net has Easton Synergy Grips, Si-Cores, and Si-Core Grips 15-20% off. They are my LHS and so I checked the prices today and they are as follows:

Synergy Grip: $139.99

Si-Core: $139.99

Si-Core Grip: $149.99

I guess this is further proof (as if it was needed) that the days of the yellow grip color scheme and silicon blades are numbered.....

u dont really need "proof" lol... i already told you..... well i guess if u didnt believe me theres your proof... so maybe u did......umm right i dunno. lol

Also for anyone in Southern California, the Chicks Sporting goods had hockey sticks and shafts discounted heavily. I picked up a grip lite shaft for $50, and a bunch of blades for $10 each. They also had a senior synergy grip for $99, but it was a sackic, so i couldn't use it.

Which one.. the outlet or the one at savi ranch?

savi ranch, that location is now pretty picked over, the synergy is still there, but not much in the way of shafts. a bunch of left handed wood sticks, quite a few blades, however i bought all the rh wood modano blades they had.

u dont really need "proof" lol... i already told you..... well i guess if u didnt believe me theres your proof... so maybe u did......umm right i dunno. lol

The original post was either posted before your 2005 info post or before I read it.

Hattrick74: Stealth and regular Synergy are regular prices ($199 and $129 respectively). I have noticed that since my original post, several other online shops have dropped their prices as well on the same sticks (1800Faceoff.com being one of them)

Not sure if anyone got the email notification from their mailing list but www.totalhockey.net has Easton Synergy Grips, Si-Cores, and Si-Core Grips 15-20% off. They are my LHS and so I checked the prices today and they are as follows:

I guess this is further proof (as if it was needed) that the days of the yellow grip color scheme and silicon blades are numbered.....

The USA hockey edition (red, white, blue with Modano or Roenick sig) is $125: http://www.totalhockey.net/tab3.asp?item=1925

Not sure if anyone got the email notification from their mailing list but www.totalhockey.net has Easton Synergy Grips, Si-Cores, and Si-Core Grips 15-20% off.  They are my LHS and so I checked the prices today and they are as follows:

The USA hockey edition (red, white, blue with Modano or Roenick sig) is $125: http://www.totalhockey.net/tab3.asp?item=1925

actually they're $150...they were originally $275...you get $125 off...

I wouldn't use an autographed stick anyway.

I would have no problem using equipment that was autographed. Personally, I could give a crap about autographs. I'd probably take them off the stick with nail polish remover.

I place zero value on autographs because while a lot of people just love them I think they are useless as they don't mean that the player or person actually knows who you are or anything. I find it a bit creepy how much value people put on the fact that someone put his mark on something basically saying "I was here."

I'm not. It's in my room.

I figured.

As for the whole autographed thing.. I agree completely. I've never understood what is so great about it.

That being said, if I had one of those synergys, it definitely is a collectors item and it should be treated as such.

I'm hoping the Synergys drop even more once the newer ones come out. Those prices are good but nothing that makes me want to go out and buy one because it's such a good deal.

FGL (Sport Chek) bought about 8K rumour has it...

You can bet that in July 05 (at the latest) they will be half price on the front page of their flyer!!!

My guess - $119 Canadian or $99 CDN :ph34r: