Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chip1441

Favorite all time stick?

1. 1st generation Easton Synergy ST - all silver, white lettering with red outline.

2. Bauer One95

3. Nike Apollo w/ the 'creamsicle' graphics

Wasn't the 1st generation ST the blue one?

This makes me feel old, but I miss my Koho Revolutions and Bending Branches

I thought the first generation ST was all green

The Blue (clear) and Orange/Red-ish (grip) version of the ST was the 2nd gen. 1st gen STs were Silver (clear) and Green (grip).

i also have to add the all black/metallic silver vapor XX... i loved that twig

I agree the original black and silver Vapor XX circa 04/05' was one of the best.

Showing my age here but my favourite would have to be my Easton Ultra-Lite from back in the late 90's, that thing was great and took a whole world of abuse before snapping. I'd buy another in a heartbeat!

first post here!

at number 1;

1)Hespeler Nemisis (Loved it, haven't seen anyone else name this one!)

2)The original Easton Synergy Yellow Grip (i think its one martin st.louis used in 04 when he won the hart and the cup, ever since all his eastons are custom painted yellow) Shanny Curve

3)Warrior Dolomite

TPS R2 XN10 shaft - whip - by far my favorite. Lasted forever, super light. Paired either with the old Christian wood tapered blade or the matched TPS R2 blades.

I have two favorites, my retail INT TO 75 flex. It just felt good in my hands and to shoot as well. The next being my Letang TO, got to use the famous G3 on it and it was weird to adjust to at first but once I got the hang of it it became an instant favorite until the blade cracked. :/

first post here!

at number 1;

1)Hespeler Nemisis (Loved it, haven't seen anyone else name this one!)

I had two of the nemesis Alphas that they gave me. Loved the shot performance, but the durability wasn't great.

100 flex green Z-Bubble, with the green Easton carbon blade. So light. Best stick I have ever had.

Close second is my current stick, 100 flex One95 shaft with an Easton ST blade (Zetterberg).