Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MINT

Goodies for All

22.8-25 Oin.. or hat size 7 1/4 - 7 1/8

So the hat sizes get smaller with increase in inches ;) Thanks though, circumference wise, it should fit my head. I just dont know about the shape. Ive wanted one of these since the Germans were reppin em at the WC.

what do the reebok gloves go up to size wise? i still can't believe modo is going to use something else besides those old school easton airs he's been using forever.

what the reebok shaft lookin like? is it tapered too? grip? whats the weight for that and the v130 shaft and are they both for short hosel blades in theory?

theres a pic of the Rbk shaft right there..... weights for those items are unforunately un-listed and there is a sticky "pro feel coating" on one shaft and "snake grip" on the other which doesnt add weight.. looks real cool

oh ya and sorry..... the "profeel" one is a tapered shaft that takes short hosel blades and the "snake grip" is a traditional shaft that fits standard blades and both shafts looook the same basically

Sweet. I'm liking the Reebok sticks (looks wise anyways). I have a feeling that the new Bauer stick is gunna be a bad idea. Like the red/silver TriFlex duribility was the factor and that stick just flat out sucked. I also like the new Easton stuff. Hey MINT, whats the listed weight of the SL and ST?

I have a feeling that the new Bauer stick is gunna be a bad idea. Like the red/silver TriFlex duribility was the factor and that stick just flat out sucked.

The red/silver Tri-Flex sucked only because it was never made in any flex less than 102.

weight for the SL is 420(sr.) SL grip-425- both have a performance of 10.5 and wear of 9. SL is available in Sr. 110,100,85- patterns Modano(yes it still says it.. Rbk modano pattern is way different) Sakic, Iginla, Lidstrom, Drury, Gaborik(good curve!) Baorki however is not available in the 110 flex....

Easton has switched their intermediate flex to a 65 rating and the SL and ST is also avaiable in this. You can get these sticks from jr to sr.

The ST grip weighs 455 (Sr.) and has a performance of 10 and wear of 9.5. Same flexes as SL.... Modano, Sakic, Lidstrom, Gaborik. Normal ST is 5g lighter.

Nike has the new Flexlite V-12 which is pretty awesome looking(as you can see) and they changed the liner in it to the V-10 liner, switched the tongue to the Vapor tongue and changed the outsole a bit. Other then that nothing new from Bauer.... except for the XXX's that we all already know about. OH SHIT that said "any new nike STICKS" oh well.... lol.. no, no new sticks sorry. As i said before though the Vapor XXX is indeed exactly the Inno Tru-1. and then theres the Endure as well.

The carbon nanotube tech. looks really awesome and makes sense and so does the triple I-beam technology. (ask if you would like to know more)

The Rbk sticks look really cool but I question their durability compared to the new Synergys... the Rbks are supposed to be 395g and perfectly balanced availble in two types of grips- Snake Skin - Pro feel

The Rbk helmet looks really awesome and comfortable and is supposed to "fit like a pillow" the adjustment system etc. they have on it, to me, makes it superior to the Bauer 8000 (ask if u want me to elaborate)

I'll work on getting some good digi-cam pics of the patterns.... nothing TOO different about them

Hope that helped you all... I'll check in later for more Q & A.

I have a feeling that the new Bauer stick is gunna be a bad idea. Like the red/silver TriFlex duribility was the factor and that stick just flat out sucked.

The red/silver Tri-Flex sucked only because it was never made in any flex less than 102.

Not true bulletprof, They made them in 77 Flex....i've seen one in person.