Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MINT

Goodies for All

the tapered is sticky or tacky.....

the normal is kinda like the old hespler "griddy" grip.. its there so it doesnt add weight to the shaft

They are boosting their Tack line Huge for this year.. i knew that a while ago.. but now i see it! The Pro Tacks have the E-Blade Holder on them,a "pro armour Quarter Package that is supposed to improve protection by 50%, Comfort control beige clorino water-repellent anti-microbial liner (everyone is doing this now)and they integrated the Skatelock system into it

i answered already... start at "The Pro Tacks"

Mint - You said the new Nike Flexlite 12 for this year has the V-10 liner from last year. I am not really familiar with this, is it similar to an 8090 liner or is it that dry grip crap? Do you think the liner will be durable?

Did the CCM Vector skates remain unchanged for 2005?

Is the Si-Core gone or did the SL replace it? Is the blade of the SL more of the traditional (ST) type blade?

Are there any new Easton shafts?

Lets get those hi-res pics in here soon :)

lol. Hi-res pics should be in some time late tomorrow nite.

the liner in the Flexlite 12s is called "Thermo-FIT"...its a type of clorino (doesnt look "dry-grippy" though and looks like the V-10 liner) the liner is supposed to add durability and has moisture-wicking properties and is still game-ready fit.

Vector line looks exact same..... may be some minute changes but nothing really

The SL blade is different from the ST.. the ST has the Triple I-Beam structure in the blade.. compared to the original single I-beam structure.. making this a very strong and stiff blade (pictire of I-beam tech. above)

As for the SL blade.... these blades have CNT (carbon nanotube tech.) which is the stongest fiber ever produced by man and was designed at the NASA Ames Research Centre...... this is molecular level strengthening that is supposed to be 25X the strength of reguolar graphites. The difference is.. this.. between the carbon fiber cross sections in the earlier models there was only resin between them... this is the weakest link in the design of the blade... in the NEW blade there is resin reinforced with CNT between the Carbon fibre cross sections. By filling this gap between them the material is alot stronger. and we should see less breakage in the blades. This tech. also makes the blade lighter.

I have to say I traditionally have not liked Easton much, BUT I am already in love with these SL's they look SICK!! cant wait to show the high-res pics of these!

Oh ya the si-cores.... those are done with for now... they are being re-vamped and should be re-released with a new look and stuff in 06.

the SL's are not replacing the si-cores.... the SL's are the new age synergys. the normal synergies are done with! they are now new and improved and look awesome!

there are no new shafts for this year

lol not a problem.. keep the q's commin. ill try to get the digi pics on here tonite!

Ill tell you a bit about the Rbk bucket.... you know the bike helmets with a dial at the back to tighten it or loosen it to your head!? well this is what the Rbk helmet has and its supposed to be super comfortable giving you a full 360 degree fit and the padding is super-soft. theres more but i like that the best. lol

IF you do get a chance to take High Redolution pictures coiuld you take a picture of the Stealth Grip and its info, Thanks.

ill try to get a good one of the whole page that shows all the stealths... sr - jr

the intermediates look cool cause its black silver and blue

they will be on some time tonite dending on how busy i am at work

I hate bombing you with another request but do you have pics of the new Nike protective line?

ya ill get on that. its looks cool. but really no different. the top end line is called the V14 and is black and green.. they added a bit of technical stuff to it but not much... all pics will be in tonite. i think im just gonna take pics of eveything new and cool

MINT,

Will the CNT technology be used for the Synthesis blades this coming product year, or is that somewhere down the road? Just curious if there's any change to the Synthesis line soon or if Easton's focusing on the OPS for now.

I wish our Easton rep wasnt an asshole. We havent even been able to order the stealth yet, possibly January he says. Who knows when we will see the ST or SL. I hope our rep gets fired or transfered to sell somewhere in the Canadian tundra. We will be lucky to see the ST or SL in 2007. Thanks for the pics Mint.

N.P man.... what a fag of an easton rep... weve had the stealth in for a while..... already have the booking on the other sticks.. pretty sure teh tech. of the CNT is only in the OPS... most of these sticks will be available in April.... none for Xmas

Heres some Hi-Res pics i took:

74728899.jpg

74728875.jpg

74728853.jpg

Mint, has Easton changed any of there graphite replacement blades?

Are the Z-Carbons and Synthesis blades the same? Are there still Si-Core versions?