Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Skates...

Look at the on skate #10 on the national team is wearing.

Is it me, or are those all silver Vapor XXs?

Go to... http://www.williams.edu/athletics/sport.php?sport=12 and scroll down to the picture with the national team players in it with a Williams D-man taking a slapper. Click on the green highlighted link in the text.

The first picture on the page that comes up is the picture in question. Look at #10's right skate. It's all silver...

I'm bored or else I wouldn't care, but it is weird...

Look at the on skate #10 on the national team is wearing.

Is it me, or are those all silver Vapor XXs?

Go to... http://www.williams.edu/athletics/sport.php?sport=12 and scroll down to the picture with the national team players in it with a Williams D-man taking a slapper. Click on the green highlighted link in the text.

The first picture on the page that comes up is the picture in question. Look at #10's right skate. It's all silver...

I'm bored or else I wouldn't care, but it is weird...

The sides appear to be black, but I'm not positive.

i think i see what your looking at... the left skate looks normal but the right skate doesnt have the blue on the back, or the black going arround the back of the skate. is that what youre looking at?

They look like just vapors. If you look close enough, you can see the "ridges" or whatever you want to call them, and the back of the skate looks alot like vapors to me.

That has to be pretty bright lighting then...

Look at the back of the skate. It's completely silver. Usually Vapors have the blue on the tendon guard, black right under that, and black further down around the heel.

I don't see how lighting could make black appear silver. Although, I am usually wrong.

Are you guys looking at #10's right skate? Directly under Nate Hagemo's stick blade? Not the skate under #10's midsection, the skate that #10 is wearing on his right foot.

Unless you are colorblind, I don't see how you could say there is nothing weird looking about that Vapor XX skate.

Look at his right leg (left side) under the williams guy, and the team USA #8 guy. You can see the part on vapors where it says mono structure or whatever.

i would suggest using marker, it might be the easier way. or if you were to spray paint, maybe wrap a bag around the skate, then cut/rip a small hole where you paint, so the entire skate doesnt look like crap?