Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

To add on to JR's point, the maintaining of relations to industry professionals is what allows MSHers the full inside scoop, as opposed to rumors and leaks. It wouldn't do any of us any good if someone were to sever that link. With the industry still being very traditional, a place like MSH is where one can get the most informed opinions all in one place and I would hate for any of that to be compromised.

It won't, because we (as in MSH) would never do anything of the sort.

Today in the Graf booth, I was extremely apprehensive about taking a picture of the MCI skate. They had to talk me into it, to the point of then saying "put the second skate in there to show off the heel graphic."

They wanted us to show it. And when Bauer and the others want us to show theirs, we will.

To settle this, I can confirm that the next line of TaylorMade clubs/irons will not be called RocketBladez nor does the RBZ on the CCM stick stand for RocketBladez. RBZ on the CCM stick is the name, it doesn't stand for anything. In golf however, RBZ stands for RocketBallz.

CCM does have a T-shirt that says "STRAP A ROCKET TO THE PUCK," so the rocket part sounds legit.

It won't, because we (as in MSH) would never do anything of the sort.

Today in the Graf booth, I was extremely apprehensive about taking a picture of the MCI skate. They had to talk me into it, to the point of then saying "put the second skate in there to show off the heel graphic."

They wanted us to show it. And when Bauer and the others want us to show theirs, we will.

That is a breath of fresh air.

Thank you for your professionalism.

It is exhausting when everywhere you look people are trying to "be the first" and propagate rumors.

I saw that Cammy bit on TSN "That's Hockey" last night and noticed the new stick as well.

Boy did he ever make Jamie McClennan look like a goofball in the post-to-post challenge!

I believe the dark blade is part of the final product

Most likely will be since London SFS posted a picture on Twitter of the E28 curve done in black.

punakeltainen-4.jpg

Jokerit 45th anniversary game jerseys, will only be used in one game and then auctioned. Also, V.Filppula in CL gloves and pants.

I think these look better than the Calgary heritage classic ones.

Oh, also notice the Helsinki coat of arms on the shoulders.

punakeltainen-4.jpg

Jokerit 45th anniversary game jerseys, will only be used in one game and then auctioned. Also, V.Filppula in CL gloves and pants.

I think these look better than the Calgary heritage classic ones.

Oh, also notice the Helsinki coat of arms on the shoulders.

Team issued.

To settle this, I can confirm that the next line of TaylorMade clubs/irons will not be called RocketBladez nor does the RBZ on the CCM stick stand for RocketBladez. RBZ on the CCM stick is the name, it doesn't stand for anything. In golf however, RBZ stands for RocketBallz.

not to derail the thread...

http://uncrate.com/stuff/taylormade-rocketbladez/

Now back on topic..

All pro gear norms go out the window with the KHL. It's like some kind of twilight zone to a person who follows pro gear.

Nike Quest gloves? Jofa 690? ... Where am I? :blink:

020%20Dmitry%20Pestunov.jpg