Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Happy Gilmore hockey stick/golf club

Does anyone know where I can buy one? I used to own one a LONG time ago when I was younger and played golf, I used it as my putter and it worked pretty well, but my family has moved so many times it just got lost along the way.

Actually, those putters are the opposite of the Happy Gilmour style. They have the shaft of a hockey stick with the head of a regular putter. Happy Gilmour putters have the shaft of a golf club with the blade of a hockey stick.

I can't read that ebay link since im on my schools computer, but I know odyssey makes the one Happy used. A google search should bring some stuff up.

Actually, those putters are the opposite of the Happy Gilmour style. They have the shaft of a hockey stick with the head of a regular putter. Happy Gilmour putters have the shaft of a golf club with the blade of a hockey stick.

I know, I was just saying.

My boss has an Odyssey Happy Gilmore so I do know what they look like. I've borrowed it from him to play some putt-putt.

I can't read that ebay link since im on my schools computer, but I know odyssey makes the one Happy used. A google search should bring some stuff up.

That's what the eBay auction was for. It's 1 of 1,000.

I know, I was just saying.

My boss has an Odyssey Happy Gilmore so I do know what they look like. I've borrowed it from him to play some putt-putt.

Ah, the wonderful thing about the printed word. You just never can tell if someone is raising their eyebrows or tilting their head or whatnot as they type. :D

Unfortunately I think the only chance of finding one now is ebay.

When I bought the VHS years ago, they had a card that you could send in & buy one. I think it was about $100.

I just bought the DVD the other day and there wasn't anything about ordering the putter.

:(

I bet those putters would be brutaly heavy though, and I think the ball would roll of it. I myself prefer a really light, short putter becuase I can feel the ball better with it.

I have a Happy Gilmore odyssey hockey putter and the wierd thing is the one i have says 1-1000 so really theres two first of a thousand made. I don't get it. I will post pictures if anyone wants to see.

It is like a loophole. It is true that it is "1 of 1000" it just doesnt mean that yours/anyone else's is the first one made. Its funny in that Ebay thread how the person thinks that the one he has is the first one ever made... :lol: