Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjpisat

Warrior Widow, DT2, Reebok AI9, 11K, Bauer TotalOne gloves

Warrior Widow Non Grip Special Edition Right Handed 75 flex cut down to about 56-57 inches. Zetterberg (p88 clone) curve. used about 10 times. SOLD $80 SHIPPED.

Warrior covert dt2. 85 flex. Zetterberg curve. Right handed. Used 3 times at stick and shoot. Cut to right around 56 inches. I prefer a 75 flex. $100 plus shipping

Reebok AI9 Grip Right Handed 75 flex cut down to about 55.5 inches. Hedman curve (p88 clone). used about 5-10 times. $150 plus shipping.

Reebok Sickick 3 III Grip Right Handed 75 flex cut down to about 55.5 inches. Hedman curve. used about 5 times. $70 plus shipping.

Bauer Supreme Totalone gloves. All Black. Size 14. Used about 10 times if that. Excellent condition, just normal play wear. $100 shipped.

Bauer Vapor X3.0 pants. Black. Size Medium. worn about 15-20 times. Good condition. no rips, tears, etc. $25 plus shipping.

Reebok Detroit Red Uncrested Jersey. Size Medium. $25 plus shipping. Excellent condition.

I still have to take pics of everything and post, but wanted to put this stuff out there. I don't have boxes for the sticks so I'm not ready to ship immediately. May be a few days before i can get those out. Everything else I should be able to ship quickly. PM me for any questions. I'm open to best offers also.

Everything but pants and jersey on eBay. About my two bad feedbacks. I told the one guy I wouldn't be able to ship for 3-5 days. He said it was ok then leaves bad feedback. The other person won my auction, but his profile said he was in Russia. I told him I don't ship there, sorry. Then one week later he pays me and wants me to ship to New York. Too sketchy.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=Mjpisat&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Open to offers and will end auctions. Still trying to sell the pants and jersey.