Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whip

Bannanna

Iam playing ball hockey and I am in need of a bannanna curve. So far I haved nailed it down to Thorton, Yzerman and Coffey. I need to kno which one is closest to a toe curve cuz I noticed that the Yzerman is 9/16 and etc... I dont really get that. I wanna kno which of the 3 is closest to a toe curve.

Thanks

I tried the Shanny. Which out of the 3 would have the most curve towards the toe becuase from what I kno certain curves start differently so I am basicly looking for one that is the closest to a toe despite the fact that big mid curves are no where near toe curves.

Are you looking for a blade, OPS or wood stick? I'm thinking Montreal and Fury may have what your looking for. Out of the 3 you mentioned, I'd go with the Coffe. The Axion blades have also held up very well on rough surfaces for me. Thronton's a heel, and the Coffey and Yzerman are both mids, but the Coffey has always seemed the biggest to me.

Thornton is a heel, the other two are mids. Any difference in curve between the other two is marginal at best. The main difference is lie, Yzerman is a 6 like the shanny and the Coffey is a 5 or 5.5, I can't recall.

Step 1: Buy Brendl wood blade

Step 2: Heat up

Step 3: Curve to hell.

I have a brendl blade that's gotta be around 2" right now. I can easily fit a puck under it.

Christian Gumby's still the biggest thing I've seen. That or the old Easton Euro. Gumby looked bigger though since it was also long as hell.

Do you get called on that? I got called on a Kovalchuk last week.

I don't play anywhere that I can get called. The IM league is over and no one there gives a crap and now all I'm doing is a PE ice hockey scrimmage class where there's no refs to call anything.

we have some of the old christian "hullie" patterns...those are giant toe curves...and it has a round toe w/ a nice rocker...

Like the pro stock Hull?

pretty much, but with a closed face...no loft to it at all really...

it's basically a toe, i'd say at least 1/2'', maybe 3/4''...i don't really know how to measure it...but we have coffey's & yzerman, and it's every bit as a hook as they are...

screw shooting... just keeping the puck on the blade would be hard! its so big it would almost go into your skates if you just pushed the puck :lol:

I found a Synergy two years ago the wasnt completely broken. I curved it to the max and put something to brace it on the backhand side. Taped it tight with alot of tape and used it for 10 minutes of shooting around. I felt I had to shoot 3 feet to the left of the net lol