Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hamstercaster

2013 Ottawa Senators

How much more bad luck can they have. After Spezza gone for the year, now Karlsson is also done for the season. Add to that Michalek who's sidelined along with Cowan and Latendresse and there isn't much offense left on the team.

Give Alfie the option to go somewhere else and win a cup this year. It sucks, but this many major injuries in a short season pretty much kills their chances.

Sad to see. I have nothing but respect for current Sens group after the playoffs series against the rangers last year and was hoping to see them make some noise in 2013.

Somehow I think that Alfie will not ask to be traded and if the Sens offer to trade him, I think he will simply refuse and stick with the team as I believe he wants to retire a Senators. However, was he to ask to be traded to a cup contender, I'm pretty sure Ottawa would oblige and perhaps sign him back next year were he to return for one last season. But he seems to be too much of a team player to even consider asking for a trade to a cup contender. I may be proven wrong in the coming days or weeks though...