Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holden Caulfield

Right Hollow - Debunking a Myth

This is a lot like talking about stick flex, you can do all the calculations you want but it's the application that determines everything. You can calculate that player X is going to be a more effective skater at a Z hollow but making that change may affect their comfort level...at that point none of those calculations mean anything.

Rules of thumb aren't meant to be the law. There's always exceptions.

We're beating a dead horse.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS GUY THAT DOESNT FIT THIS GENERALIZATION.

Damn, Should have stayed away from this thread

Have been on 5/8ths for the last few years and now my incredibly strong legs (but fat ass) want to try 1/2 again to see what they have been missing out on all this time......

"House Cut" here I come!

Damn, Should have stayed away from this thread

Have been on 5/8ths for the last few years and now my incredibly strong legs (but fat ass) want to try 1/2 again to see what they have been missing out on all this time......

"House Cut" here I come!

So why in your mind would you want to go sharper rather than duller? Just wondering and what profile are you using....... Guinea pig....for the thread.......lol

So why in your mind would you want to go sharper rather than duller? Just wondering and what profile are you using....... Guinea pig....for the thread.......lol

It's for science!

I can't believe a guy who made essentially a conclusive statement w/ scant if any scientific argument could spark so much discussion by throwing out a few physics terms. And yes I realize the hypocrisy of myself adding to the discussion. f=ma, lets put 300 lb guys on 1/4 inch hollows, because eff common knowledge and experience, herpa derp...sorry, not many things annoy me, but pretenses are one of them and last rant i promise.