Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Surly D

My Pleasant Experience with Warrior Returns

In late April, I took a slapper and broke a Warrior Diablo stick within the 30-day warranty period. I promptly shipped the broken Diablo back to Warrior as instructed.

After about a month, I was a bit curious why I hadn't heard anything from Warrior about the broken stick being received, about my return replacement being processed and shipped, but I figured I'd give it more time.

As of today, I have been without the stick for 2 months. Last night, I wrote an email to the Warrior returns department asking about the status of my replacement stick. I received an email this morning with an explanation.

Apparently Warrior tried sending the replacement stick to me, but UPS returned it to Warrior for some reason. I'm not sure how Warrior lost track of the stick once UPS sent it back, but anyway...

For the inconvenience, they are sending me a Covert DT1! I think this is more than fair considering I paid $100 for the Diablo on clearance. Also, I have 2 backup sticks that aren't horrible which I've been using for the last 2 months.

Now I'm really looking forward to trying the DT1. On the other hand, I've been buying mid-range sticks on clearance to keep costs down. If I like the DT1 as much as I think I will, I'm not looking forward to replacing it eventually. I'll either have to downgrade or bite the bullet and start buying the higher end sticks. This may end up being a smart business move on Warrior's part.

Big thanks to Gary at Warrior returns customer service for making my day!

One of my goalie customers broke a new stick on the first shot. The Warior rep brought a replacement to the store the NEXT day. How's that? They didn't even have him send the broken stick back. Warrior is certainly has a no-hassle return policy.

At my store Warrior and Sherwood are the only companies that we can return sticks that have broken in the warranty period. I assume it's much nicer for the customer that way, it is also great as an employee since you don't have customers arguing/yelling at you over the return policy, even though they are given a copy of it with every stick sold.

At my store Warrior and Sherwood are the only companies that we can return sticks that have broken in the warranty period. I assume it's much nicer for the customer that way, it is also great as an employee since you don't have customers arguing/yelling at you over the return policy, even though they are given a copy of it with every stick sold.

I know, that part of warranty sucks, they always bring stick back to you even though you aren't involved in warranty replacement. I understand whymanufacturers did it because scumbag store employees were cooking the receipts to help their friends when sticks were out of warranty. I presonally think it's better to have the store removed from the process.

I know, that part of warranty sucks, they always bring stick back to you even though you aren't involved in warranty replacement. I understand whymanufacturers did it because scumbag store employees were cooking the receipts to help their friends when sticks were out of warranty. I presonally think it's better to have the store removed from the process.

better for whom?

Now that sticks are $199-250 I haven't had any hassles with Easton or Bauer's returns either. I've asked for different models, flexes, grip, etc and they've always sent what ever i wanted.

I'm pretty sure the $199-250 price tag is assuming you're going to send the stick back for warranty.

In late April, I took a slapper and broke a Warrior Diablo stick within the 30-day warranty period. I promptly shipped the broken Diablo back to Warrior as instructed.

After about a month, I was a bit curious why I hadn't heard anything from Warrior about the broken stick being received, about my return replacement being processed and shipped, but I figured I'd give it more time.

As of today, I have been without the stick for 2 months. Last night, I wrote an email to the Warrior returns department asking about the status of my replacement stick. I received an email this morning with an explanation.

Apparently Warrior tried sending the replacement stick to me, but UPS returned it to Warrior for some reason. I'm not sure how Warrior lost track of the stick once UPS sent it back, but anyway...

For the inconvenience, they are sending me a Covert DT1! I think this is more than fair considering I paid $100 for the Diablo on clearance. Also, I have 2 backup sticks that aren't horrible which I've been using for the last 2 months.

Now I'm really looking forward to trying the DT1. On the other hand, I've been buying mid-range sticks on clearance to keep costs down. If I like the DT1 as much as I think I will, I'm not looking forward to replacing it eventually. I'll either have to downgrade or bite the bullet and start buying the higher end sticks. This may end up being a smart business move on Warrior's part.

Big thanks to Gary at Warrior returns customer service for making my day!

This is great to hear and thanks for sharing your experience. More importantly, thanks for your patience during this snafu...most people would throw a hissy fit and demand gloves as compensation (it happens a lot).

I'll relay your message to Gary and his superiors. Gary is an awesome asset for us and totally understands the frustration of breaking a stick you paid good money for. Being a Warranty Agent myself for years back in the day, I totally understand how his job can get thankless and you get yelled at, but Gary always has a smile on his face and a great demeanor.

You're going to love the DT1, effortless shots are in your future.

This is great to hear and thanks for sharing your experience. More importantly, thanks for your patience during this snafu...most people would throw a hissy fit and demand gloves as compensation (it happens a lot).

I'll relay your message to Gary and his superiors. Gary is an awesome asset for us and totally understands the frustration of breaking a stick you paid good money for. Being a Warranty Agent myself for years back in the day, I totally understand how his job can get thankless and you get yelled at, but Gary always has a smile on his face and a great demeanor.

You're going to love the DT1, effortless goals are in your future.

Edited for Truth! Btw did I mention on these forums how great the dt1 is?

And I do have to say on my two rmas to warrior they were a breeze. Tell Gary I say thanks bc he deserves it.

Had a great experience with Warrior returns as well. Sent in my broken stick on a Monday had a new Dynasty at my house and ready for a game on Thursday. Keep up the good work and props to Andrea for working with me online.

Warrior has pretty good customer service.

The only reason I stick with Bauer is the curve, but they are definitely becoming more popular in hockey circles.

Warrior upgraded a set of goal pads from an intermediate Swagger set to a senior Ritual set, all because of a broken toe strap!!

Reasons like this ensure that I am a Warrior customer for life.