Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Skates with high arches?

Bauer and Nike.

Thanks. Are the arches in all Bauer skates pretty much the same, or is there a difference between each skate model, for example the 8090's have slightly different arches than the XXX's and whatnot?

LOL like I told you three wks ago...if you're having so many problems, take the Turnpike north to I4, get off on exit 90B, make a right on Maitland, then a right on Keller, then your first left.

LOL like I told you three wks ago...if you're having so many problems, take the Turnpike north to I4, get off on exit 90B, make a right on Maitland, then a right on Keller, then your first left.

My aunt lives in Orlando, mabye i'll have to make a little mini-vacation next week and stop by :D.

Can you cut and restitch gussets on Eagle gloves and also do you have any 8090's in stock? (I wear a 7.5 in CCM's).

I don't have a sewing machine.

I told you I know a guy in Florida who can do that repair for you.

I have 8090. Hmm...7.5...so probably an 8. I will let you know tomorrow.

I don't have a sewing machine.

I told you I know a guy in Florida who can do that repair for you.

I have 8090.  Hmm...7.5...so probably an 8.  I will let you know tomorrow.

Not sure how wide Bauer's run, but I wear an E width in CCM's and I still could use a little extra width even with the CCM in E's.

Thanks

Yes, but there's so many other factors when it comes to Graf.

Just come in.  I won't steer you wrong.  You're 0-2 already from buying skates online.

I think i'll probably be able to go up there on December 21st which is next Tuesday, will your shop be open then and will you be working on that day? Thanks.

BTW, i'll also bring my Pro Tacks just so you can look at them and mabye do something to them like punching them out so I wouldn't have to buy a brand new pair of skates, but if worse comes to worse and the Pro Tacks I currently own are a lost cause, i'll buy a new pair from you and whatever top of the line skate you decide is best for my foot type is what i'll buy from you.

what about graf? don't they have high arches?

Up until about six weeks ago, I had been skating in XXs since they were released. Then I tried a pair of Graf G-35s and it was all over. The fit is a tad different then the Vapors, but not too much. Up until I tried them (the Grafs) on, I never thought I would find I skate I liked more than the Vapors: but I was wrong.

I just called and the person I spoke to said you weren't there and you won't be in until Tuesday, I think I spoke to Sean.

Back on the skate topic, I probably have one of, if not the highest arches of anyone on the board here. I've literally tried every skate from every manufacturer and the only two that have given me positive results were the V-12 and the 8090. The next closest were the Vectors for me, followed by the 705, but those two both hurt my arches eventually.

I currently skate on V-12s and don't have any problems with them, which for me, is a freakin miracle.