Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sn1per

Nemesis Alpha for dirt cheap

hey what's going on guys, just to let anyone of you guys know, at Sport Chek, the nemesis alpha is on sale from $250 to $100 Canadian right now so get your hands on one ASAP. From what chadd tells me, these things are ridiculous and for a $100, you can't go wrong on these ones. I grabbed one today! Thought I'd pass this on.

they still got the vybe inserts on them and popped open the top and they still got the vibration dampeners in them. So i guess so, if you guys have any other way of finding out if they're actually authentic ones, then lemme know.

i dunno, this shop is in Toronto so I'm not sure what other shops have, call in and get to it tomorrow. The people work on commission there so it's in their best interest to hold them for you knowing that for sure you're coming in.

Is this at all Sportchecks, because i live right near the sportcheck super center and this is to good to pass up. Also are they offered in intermediate length or flex? thanks.

sorry dude, I don't live where you live and I don't know what stock they have. I don't mean to be rude, but i think you should just call them up yourself and see. If they tell them that the price is $250, then ask them to double check it and use a scanner. It came up in the store i was at and I know sport chek pricing is universal.

hey what's going on guys, just to let anyone of you guys know, at Sport Chek, the nemesis alpha is on sale from $250 to $100 Canadian right now so get your hands on one ASAP. From what chadd tells me, these things are ridiculous and for a $100, you can't go wrong on these ones. I grabbed one today! Thought I'd pass this on.

So, sportchek doesn't have a website anymore?

hey what's going on guys, just to let anyone of you guys know, at Sport Chek, the nemesis alpha is on sale from $250 to $100 Canadian right now so get your hands on one ASAP.  From what chadd tells me, these things are ridiculous and for a $100, you can't go wrong on these ones.  I grabbed one today!  Thought I'd pass this on.

So, sportchek doesn't have a website anymore?

sportchek.ca, thats what I recall it being a few minutes ago... ;)

They have the Nemesis maroon and blue sticks with the blue rubber on the bottom on sale. SR ones are 99.99$, they have Smyth curves and "pro 4" curves. They also have JR ones for 89.99$ in the weight curve and the "pro 4" curve.

Also they have the new vic sticks SR on sale for 69.99

They have the Nemesis maroon and blue sticks with the blue rubber on the bottom on sale. SR ones are 99.99$, they have Smyth curves and "pro 4" curves. They also have JR ones for 89.99$ in the weight curve and the "pro 4" curve.

Also they have the new vic sticks SR on sale for 69.99

Bummer they don't have those online. I'd love one of the RH Smyth's.