Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SnakeEyes29

ModSquadHockey Tee Shirts?

If you fit in a XL, I think we might have some extras.

We might have something new on the horizon. Stay tuned.

tell me they are MSH practice jerseys :) That would be money.

Theres a site called www.cafepress.com that you can make custom apparel and other stuff. Unlike other sites, you can actually make just one of something, and it doesnt cost much at all. A t-shirt is like $9, and if you want a MSH hoodie, its only like $25. I love this site, I use it all the time. Hope this helps you find what youre looking for :)

Theres a site called www.cafepress.com that you can make custom apparel and other stuff. Unlike other sites, you can actually make just one of something, and it doesnt cost much at all. A t-shirt is like $9, and if you want a MSH hoodie, its only like $25. I love this site, I use it all the time. Hope this helps you find what youre looking for :)

Jackal...

The MSH logos DO NOT belong to you.

You cannot take our logo and run off shirts.

PLUS I already have a CafePress account. Let me find out if you've been doing this...

Maybe Jackal should start saying his goodbyes now? Man that must suck to get banned, for anyone who has been..........

I am sure this is a simple question that I could find if I had a brain but...where and how do I order one?

I think I have one leftover, I'll let you know tonight.

nope, ive never ever made anything MSH related. If you want, you can check my order history, because I have never made anything like that. Dont worry about that. I just didnt know that I couldnt take stuff like that, or else i wouldnt have suggested it. But no worries, I havent been doing anything like that with the MSH logo or anything related to it. All ive ever bought from Cafepress is a few t-shirts, a hoodie and a thong for my GF ;)

Yea, im sorry for the misinterpretation guys. When I said "I use it all the time" I didnt mean I used it all the time to get MSH stuff. Sorry mods and everyone who thought I might have done something bad. Sorry :(

Yes...VERY bad...immediate ban bad...and that's just MSH. What Jay would want to do, I don't know.

Crap....I guess all those MSH gloves, t's, hats, and other items I made and was going to sell are useless now...Oh well....

So putting an MSH logo on something without prior consent is grounds for an immediate ban? That's pretty harsh...

Most corporations wouldn't even bother to sue you if you put their logo to use in a non-defamatory way...but I suppose it is money out of MSH's pockets...it's free publicity, don't be so sensitive...but then again, people can make MSH shirts and sell them...that would be bad...

Perhaps you guys should put up legal statements, trademarking the logo and name would help...

Most corporations wouldn't even bother to sue you if you put their logo to use in a non-defamatory way...but I suppose

"That's cuz most corporations don't rip your arms out of their sockets when they lose..."

"I suggest a new strategy, let the mods win R2.."

Is the logo copywritten? Also, why would you ban someone for making a shirt with the MSH logo on it? Its free advertising. People make their own shirts with nike signs and stuff on them all the time.

Is the logo copywritten? Also, why would you ban someone for making a shirt with the MSH logo on it? Its free advertising. People make their own shirts with nike signs and stuff on them all the time.

Using a site where MSH stuff is already offered?

A logo cannot be subject to a copyright, it can be subject to a trademark though. However, trademark application is costly and we do not plan to do it at this time. Legal protection is possible without a formal trademark, so an attempt to use the MSH logo without consent by MSH will result in a lawsuit.

Please bear in mind that MSH is a non-profit "organisation". The reason why we are allergic to any (mis)use of our name and/or logo is that we do not want anybody to turn MSH or any of its symbols into a cashcow. Look at what happend to Kristin's "Knock Out The Lockout" idea... some guy in Detroit is making t-shirts with the slogan to make some good money without asking Kristin for permisson.

If anyone is in the business to make (cheap) MSH jerseys or whatever, we'd for sure be interested. But it would have to be run through MSH.

So putting an MSH logo on something without prior consent is grounds for an immediate ban? That's pretty harsh...

Most corporations wouldn't even bother to sue you if you put their logo to use in a non-defamatory way...but I suppose it is money out of MSH's pockets...it's free publicity, don't be so sensitive...but then again, people can make MSH shirts and sell them...that would be bad...

I'm going to pretend I didn't see this post.

You guys are unreal sometimes.

So putting an MSH logo on something without prior consent is grounds for an immediate ban?  That's pretty harsh...

Perhaps you guys should put up legal statements, trademarking the logo and name would help...

banned.gif

just kidding...

I would like to see you print up some Nike T-Shirts and then sell them across the street from their corporate headquarters or in front of a Niketown outlet. I am sure that some nice men with shiny badges would eventually show up to show you the back of their squad car.

Seriously, most coporations would NOT allow you to use their logo in any way without consent. People trademark things for a reason and not just so they can put that little TM next to their graphics.