Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hattrick74

are these gloves overpriced?

worse part its not mine, i am sellin for a friend. when got all the ducks stuff, he took out 2 prospals and used 1 for about 5 games and liked his $10 wood stick more so he wants me to sell his new one (the one on now) and his used one. $85 i think is too high for a stick that might be shelved.

The only problem I see with that price would be with the palms.

Yup, the palms on most pro-returns are notoriously thin. Keep in mind the pros have people to repalm their glove on a whim, usually they just toss them. They're not made for durability, but feel.

Also, the synergy label is just that, a label. If these were made last year they'd have a z-air label on them. Though honestly they're just airs made of nylon.

Good gloves, but a high price for what you're really getting.

My car started right up this morning

sorry couldn't resist.

to stay on topic, you could probably get those repalmed with goatskin from fixitbymail after you wear out the palms which would then make a really incredible pair of gloves.

If they had 16"s I'd get them and see if I could get a digital palm put on them, but the biggest I've seen them have are 15" and they have massive cuffs.

has anyone used/owns these easton gloves... cause i love the look and $119 for a nylon pro stock glove seems like a good deal from reading the board. i didnt like the retali synergy eastons though... so do you think these are similar or different to those? they look a lot like eagles and thats what ive been using for a while now

has anyone used/owns these easton gloves... cause i love the look and $119 for a nylon pro stock glove seems like a good deal from reading the board.  i didnt like the retali synergy eastons though... so do you think these are similar or different to those? they look a lot like eagles and thats what ive been using for a while now

I answered this about 5 posts up...

i think im gonna get them. ive always wanted a nylon glove and i like your idea about the repalming after the ones on them are done plus i tried on an easton AIR glove my teamate had and liked the fit in the cuff so when i get them ill post a mini review

thanks for the info :)