Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

topshelf19

Which Gloves?

I was trying to decide on a new pair of gloves, their are alot of nice ones out there and i can't decide. I am a center who likes to carry the puck. Alot of wrist and hand room is a must. Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks Guys

I was trying to decide on a new pair of gloves, their are alot of nice ones out there and i can't decide. I am a center who likes to carry the puck. Alot of wrist and hand room is a must. Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks Guys

Go to your LHS, try on every glove, and choose the one that's the most comfortable.

Hopefully you have a good LHS with a large variety of gloves in stock, if not, you can never go wrong when you buy Eagle gloves.

Like others members said its all PP (personal preference) But in the last year i used 3 different kind (easton air,nike quest 1 and Bauer XX) and the most impresive glove i owned so far is the XX and they are fairly light and the are confy right when you buy them.

I would go with Eagle. The only model I have tried is the X70 and they are very impressive and have plenty of room in the wrist and hand area. Like Accord said you cant go wrong with Eagle gloves.

what are the benefits of tapered fingers?

as for gloves, if you do a lot of stick handling, you might not want too much room around your hand. as an example, when i took the back pad out of my muskokas to try them with a bit of extra room, my gloves would sort of rotate around my hand and i found stick handling to be quite a bit harder, but it is preference. just make sure to try gloves before you buy them

My son is a handsy player, and in the last 12 months has had the chance to use a lot of different gloves due to certain team sponsorship agreements. He loved his Eagle X-70's, then got a chance to try the Bauer XV's which he also loved, then the M-1 pro's from Mission which he didn't care for, and most recently the Tour G-7 Pros...right now the Tour G-7's are his glove of choice, and as light and free moving as anything he has ever used.

All had adequate or better than adequate protection....Just to say there are lot's of great choices out there. We know several people who swear by the Mission M-1's too, so it's just what feels right.

with the tapered fingers i find i can close my hand better, with out any interferance. trying on other gloves, like mission, easton, and eagle, i find the fingers are to bulky and get in the way while closing my hand.

with the tapered fingers i find i can close my hand better, with out any interferance. trying on other gloves, like mission, easton, and eagle, i find the fingers are to bulky and get in the way while closing my hand.

That's how it is with Trigger Finger also. The perfect glove I think would be a Sande Max980 14" with tapered fingers and Trigger Finger. If I could ever get that set-up I would do anything I possibly could to save them when they wore out.

The Vapor XXX`s are light and lots of movment. But the always have lots of moisture build up and the palms are always wet. When you have your hand on the stick it doesnt feel like your wearing gloves at all so when you take certain shots they hurt your hands. With my Oakley Maces, I get quit a bit of movement, lots of protection and they always stay dry. So I like the Oakley Maces.

You can have tapered fingers with Eagle too.

As long as you don't mind waiting for them.

Only thing I didn't like about Eagles is the fact they felt like they were gunna fall off everytime I had my hand open. I personally thing HGT's are perfect. They have plenty of wrist room, but are fairly tight in the hand/finger area.

As long as you don't mind waiting for them.

How long does it usually take to get a custom pair of Eagles?

Thanks Guys

Bauer Vapor XX/XXX :)

handroom is adjustable...."adjust-cuff"

very very very comfy...

nice portection

i´ve got them... and ...i love them!!!