Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2015 Warrior Hockey Catalogue (protective)

11 hours ago, brandonthequick said:

Oh the ones I found are QR Pro not QR1.

QR1 is $112 at ice/inline warehouse with their save25 coupon. Just fyi. Lol.

5 hours ago, kmfdm86 said:

QR1 is $112 at ice/inline warehouse with their save25 coupon. Just fyi. Lol.

$149 is what I am seeing for QR1. I think QR Pro is gonna be around $112 after discount.

6 hours ago, Cosmic said:

$149 is what I am seeing for QR1. I think QR Pro is gonna be around $112 after discount.

No, $149 is the sale price. In your cart you enter "SAVE25" and it takes another 25% off. It comes to about $112. I already bought and received my pair of QR1's for this price. Haha.

On 4/8/2016 at 2:09 AM, brandonthequick said:

Has anyone tried or used the QR1 gloves? I found some for 75 bucks any advice?

I've had them since they came out.  Using them 3-4x a week since and thus far no real signs of tears or rips.  The mesh material on the backhand had me worried but it's held up very well for as much as I play.  The fit was a little too narrow at the wrist and  movement was restrictive at first but after a week or two, it opened up. I love the digital palms, don't really care for the overlays since I use taki mac grips and so I can'y comment on palm durability either.

I tried both these and the QR pro's but the Pro's just felt like that had a boxier fit and the feel wasn't as nice.

13 hours ago, kmfdm86 said:

No, $149 is the sale price. In your cart you enter "SAVE25" and it takes another 25% off. It comes to about $112. I already bought and received my pair of QR1's for this price. Haha.

My bad- I thought you were talking about the stick. I have been using the QR Pro stick since January 2015 and it is still going strong (2-3x/ week, some weeks, as I have also tried and used other sticks, and I have been pretty rough on it).  So yea, that is a great deal on the QR1 gloves, and the QR Pro stick.