Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Kovy_Ribs' infamous video

Thanks for the vid! :) Better angle to show off your speed would be not from the side, but front view. ;) And harder drill as well :D (Side to side directly in front of your body - beginners stuff ) Although ,yeah nice quick hands. :) are you planning to make more clips? Preferably with more advanced tricks... figure of 8 (around two obstacles) for example. Would be great for me at least because I'm not sure which parts of the blade to use when directing the puck through the middle section of the 8. Not sure about wrist work niether.

PS What blade are you using- Inno Kovalev? Do you know if other makes do his pattern? I'd love to try it - so long and wide, great for puck control; but Inno is way too expensive.

Yeah Inno Kovy pro stock. I can do other video, but it take a big 30 minutes to upload. I may be able to do some tonight because I just put my batteries in the charger.

An easier trick to pull off than the Angry Dragon or Donkey Punch.

I can't believe you are a mod :D Only messing, peace man! B)

Kovy:

Yeah, any video of any skillfully performed drill would be very appreciated- such things are like gold dust on the web.

and do you know of other kovalev pattern manufacturers? Or maybe you know of some pattern VERY similar to his?

There are no other manfacturers of the kovy pattern and trust me it's hard to find. Only Hockeyoutlet has them. I don't know similar one sorry.

About Mack: He's their goon 6­­"5"". It's always funny to read when Mack write in a topic even if he talk about me.

There are no other manfacturers of the kovy pattern and trust me it's hard to find. Only Hockeyoutlet has them. I don't know similar one sorry.

About Mack: He's their gone 6­­"5"". It's always funny to read when Mack write in a topic even if he talk about me.

:( oh well, my Bure (well Gagne) pattern will have to do then. No way am I splashing 50$ for a blade.

"He's their gone 6­­"5""."- huh? i know what you mean anyway;)

Good lord puts some pants on!

You remind me of my relatives in the Granby area with that outfit!

My word it is a French Canadian thing afterall. :o

My word it is a French Canadian thing afterall. :o

Sorry for having no pants Ponty and others, if I make another video I will have pants :D ...

My word it is a French Canadian thing afterall.  :o

Sorry for having no pants Ponty and others, if I make another video I will have pants :D ...

I'm just happy it wasn't a speedo.

Kovy is that you or you brother? Also what kind of puck handling drill is that? Something Kovalev does? ;)

Sorry for the late reply Briggy, I don't know if it's a drill Kovy does a lot but I remember in the warmup at the Bell center last year, Kovy was doing that stickhandling motion the faster he can like I did in the video on the side of the board. My brother and I were amaze by the speed and agility of his hands...When you see Kovy stickhandling and after you see DeVries, there is a big difference... :unsure:

I'll come with new vids in the next days.

Is there specific drills you guys can suggest me for my next video?

I know I have to wear pants :) .

Fast figure 8 stickhandling - a big 8 and a small 8 if you could, that'd be super!

Or anything "difficult" ;) :D Thanks a lot Kovy!