Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Kovy_Ribs' infamous video

How many hours do you practice a day approx.?And I'm guessing each day of the week?Nice hands btw

I try to play with the puck at least 30 min a day + the time I'm on the ice. It's kind of a homework but once you get some feel with the puck and you see the improvement, it becomes like a drug, you love that.

Maybe some Guru here know if there is a similar pattern of the Kovalev Pro...My brother would like to know it too.

Quote:

Yeah, any video of any skillfully performed drill would be very appreciated- such things are like gold dust on the web.

and do you know of other kovalev pattern manufacturers? Or maybe you know of some pattern VERY similar to his

Nice work. But now the question is- Was that all with your head up? :P If you could do that with your head up and not staring straight down at the floor, that would be impressive.

I know what you mean.

But head up or head down doesn't matter if you look at technical point like quickness, dexterity and agility.

And this was done with the head up but I need to cheat a bit and look down when I was steering around the puck to be sure I was avoiding the pucks...

Don't get me wrong, that's good and all, but it's not all that tough to do.

But seeing as you practice a lot and everything, I am impressed. You must have come a long way from what you could do before.

if your looking for kovelov blades why dont you send one into ballistik, they do custom composite blades for a reasonable price and would be able to to duplicate them.

if your looking for kovelov blades why dont you send one into ballistik, they do custom composite blades for a reasonable price and would be able to to duplicate them.

Have they improved the composite blades in teh last year or so? they were terrible at one point.

I'm uploading them as I wrote this. It takes about 30 minutes per video and I'm uploading 2 new ones. Samething thought(the first is just Stickhandling and the other is an 8)

EDIT: I forgot to say that in those new videos, I do have pants on. :)