Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Alpha Nemesis initial thoughts

Ljack is right. It's square. I just played my first game with one last night. Not a bad curve at all, good for wristers. That pic is kinda deceiving because the curve doesn't look quite so severe in real life.

I used mine in a game for the first time tonight. I played center, using it in faceoffs all night and never switched sticks all night. Never had a problem at all. Unlike JR I didn't have any goals, but I did record three assists.

I've played hockey with some of these guys for years and the others for 2 1/2 months and everyone was amazed at the shots I was ripping. Four guys asked where and when they could get one. While the most obvious feature is the insert in the face, the shots this thing produces are incredible.

JR answered that on page 3 of this thread, should be similar to a si-core in price.

It's harder than the attack pads and other products like that. If it was that soft It wouldn't last very long and I have yet to put a scratch in mine.

chadd and jr: have you used this stick anymore recently? any changes from your initial thoughts? i'd like to know how the shaft holds up over time if you'd be kind enough to keep us informed.

I should be using it again Wednesday and Thursday. I'm not coaching during the spring so I'm only on the ice two or three times a week.

Playing defense last night and stepped into a slapper at the top of the circle. It was in the net before the goalie even flinched. Only knock is the curve, I'm no fan of Gary Roberts pro curve that is now called Smyth.

Would you say that it is pretty similar to the old vic Naslund curve? Unfortunately I haven't seen Roberts Pro as much as I'd like to.

I've been told it's not a Roberts pro curve, but I'm still inthe dark as to the original owner. It's essentially the same as a Hull Inno RETAIL. Little heel and a little toe.

Any word on the available patterns yet or are they going to be the same as the ones on last year's models.

A little bit heel and a little bit toe huh.... do you have a pic by any chance or is the inno hull pretty bang on?