Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadianbacon17

crease in 950's

is Rudy finally going to suit up for you guys in Florida?? I want to see that guy celebrate after scoring a goal after seeing how amped up he gets watching the team..

i think he's gonna play but with a lower division team that belongs to Mission Pama

For what division? I hope he doesn't want to "see" me as in "kick my ass" for chipping his tooth! ;)

:D nope

I don't really know what division, but what i know is that he's building a team.

I showed Habib my 950's and he said that all skates crease, even his XXX creased in the first game.

has anybody called to see the status on the new shipments?? i keep forgetting to bring the damn number to work with me. if not i'll call them tomorrow and let everyone know

I called today and set up my return stuff. The guy I spoke with said the new shipment will probably be in at the end of the month.

I called today and set up my return stuff. The guy I spoke with said the new shipment will probably be in at the end of the month.

That is what I heard as well....

I called today and set up my return stuff.  The guy I spoke with said the new shipment will probably be in at the end of the month.

That is what I heard as well....

Hopefully you have more luck with the NY warehouse than I've had. I placed an order the week before the show and all items were "in stock". I called when I got back from teh show and all items were in stock and ready to ship. I called yesterday and all items were still in stock and ready to ship, same status as before. I can imagine it's a bit confusing since the two warehouses are now merged but every order I've placed has ended up sitting for at least a week and a half before tehy ship. I got my stuff faster from California.

Just be patient....They are trying to consolidate the two warehouses and it is a very difficult task...I think everything should be back to normal in a month or so...

Just be patient....They are trying to consolidate the two warehouses and it is a very difficult task...I think everything should be back to normal in a month or so...

Just in time for the software conversion. ;)

Growing pains can be brutal.

Other than the creases have there been any other durability problems associated with the he950's. I really want a skate that isn't gonna fall apart after a year. If there are any durability problems would they be the same in the he750's or would they be better for some reason?