Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadianbacon17

crease in 950's

I bought 950's had 'em for 2 weeks and noticed a crease in the left boot. i tie both skates the saem but no crease in right boot. i put a puck in it and it fixed the crease but it came back, how can i tie my skates to get the crease out?

Have you had your feet accurately measured? It almost sounds like one foot is significantly smaller than the other....not all that unusual. If the boot that is creasing is looser than the other foot, or you have to do it up more tightly, then it might just be too big for that foot.....it happens frequently.

I should be getting mine in the mail tomorrow, but 9 1/2s fit me pretty snug in missions, so hopefully I won't have the same problem.

My 950's are starting to crease also. I don't think it has much to do with the fit, it's the material they used for the white part of the boot. Wrapping your laces seems to make the creases worse as well.

If you boots are creasing prematurely we will definitely replace them...There has been a couple of pairs that have come back....Not many, just a few...

I have also creased mine on both boots on two seperate spots on both boots. One near the normal boot creasing area and another more toward the toe box. Frustrated with the soggy feeling i get with them i went back to my vapor 20 boot with hummer frame. I skated on the heliums a total of 3 times before they creased.

I am the recipient of Justin's/Mission's excellent customer service. I had a problem with heat baking awhile back. Notified Mission CS and Justin, mailed them to CA, and had a brand new pair a few days later. Being in the sales business, Mission certainly sets a standard of excellence that all wish they had, but only few equal. Keeping me a proud Mission buyer for years to come that's for sure.

Thanks #96....

As for the replacement skates, I am not sure...We are in the process of moving all of our inventory from California to Plattsburgh, NY. I believe we are not doing any shipping until the 15th of January. Give customer service a call.

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks #96....

As for the replacement skates, I am not sure...We are in the process of moving all of our inventory from California to Plattsburgh, NY. I believe we are not doing any shipping until the 15th of January. Give customer service a call.

Thanks,

Justin

Hopefully that translates into more availability of Mission sticks/blades here in the northeast.

Been there, done that. Yet I still see very little in the local hockey shops and it is very rare in my 2 men's leagues where I'll see another Mission stick user.

Side note: My L-2 had an unfortunate meeting with a crossbar a few weeks back. :unsure:

Plattsburgh?..sounds like someone has decided that they need to be closer to the Canadian market as well as the NorthEast US....? Maybe a handy way to avoid having a master distributor for Canada.....smart move I would think.

I have u all beat. 2 skates, 1 game and one pick up and my 950's have multiple creases in them :( I hope that its just that I got a bad pair or something because I have always been a Mission loyalist. I need to get ahold of the CS and let them know. Justin I noticed the skates fit better then the D1c 04 model but dont perform like them. Again mabye its a bad pair I got I dont know im just frustrated that my new 400 dollar skates are breakin down after 2 skates. Sorry for rambling on but that is it.

Tomas

Anyone who has a premature crease in their boot will be replaced. We have already gone through our inventory and pulled out the few pairs that are bad, and are shipping the correct ones as warranty.