Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

It was 62 for MSH2 Palms, Mesh Gussets, and return shipping. I had them back a little over two weeks after I sent them out. 42 for palms, 10 for gussets, 10 for freight.

Do you know if FixItByMail does MSH2 gussets?

It was 62 for MSH2 Palms, Mesh Gussets, and return shipping. I had them back a little over two weeks after I sent them out. 42 for palms, 10 for gussets, 10 for freight.

Do you know if FixItByMail does MSH2 gussets?

they do.

Stealth family

- New Stealth S17 Drury 100flex (love it!!)

- Stealth CNT Prostock Zubov (also love it!!)

- Stealth Original

2-12.jpg

08' Dolo grip w/ Smyth rh 85flex

3-6.jpg

(*there will be an update for a new xxxx shoulder pad pics)

Edited by blueliner27

I have tryouts and a jr.a camp coming up this weekend so i figured i might as well snap a few pics while i had it all out. nothing special, mostly retail stuff except the SE is a ben guite pro stock. i've got 4 dolomites coming as well as vapor xxr lite inline skates.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

I just sent some warriors to them last week asking for MSH2. Guy called me last Friday telling me to pick another palm cause Eagle called and they want that palm on Eagle gloves only.

Give em a call if you don't believe me

Did they seem to imply that this was the case for any and all Eagle-made palms, or just the (proprietary?) MSH2? I've had my eye on goat and mustang for a while...

I got the call Goat was $80 microvent with mesh gussets was $80 so I went Micro. Very happy with the work, just wanted to try that MSH2, maybe on my next pair of Eagles

Here is my gear, I finally got around to taking some pics. only been playing for about a year and half.. but have become quite the gear whore...haha

hockey1tm3.jpg

hockey2ms5.jpg

hockey3ao7.jpg

newest addition, picked up yesterday pro stock hemsky one90

hemmer2bv5.jpg

hemmer1gw1.jpg

I have tryouts and a jr.a camp coming up this weekend so i figured i might as well snap a few pics while i had it all out. nothing special, mostly retail stuff except the SE is a ben guite pro stock. i've got 4 dolomites coming as well as vapor xxr lite inline skates.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

love the V10 you got....i had the ovy but it broke...can't wait to get the U+

nice gear. I'm liking that Hemsky curve alot.

Great stuff. The Hemsky curve reminds me ALOT of of a retail Federov but with a really high lie. From the pic it looks like a 6+ lie.

glovesnskatesni7.th.jpg

Nice gear man.

BUT I think the Adidas socks are what you should be trying to show off.

definitely. they are the most comfortable piece of gear i own. seriously though they are the only socks i like to skate in for some reason

Benz, are those Shanny Vapor XXX pro stocks?

they are rangers pro stock but they are Thomas Pock's

benz88 what blade do you have in that one 90 shaft. A tapered or standard?

its a rbk 3k, i shaved the hosel to fit tapered.

nice gear. I'm liking that Hemsky curve alot.

Great stuff. The Hemsky curve reminds me ALOT of of a retail Federov but with a really high lie. From the pic it looks like a 6+ lie.

yea the lie seems really high,its pretty similar lie to naslund. i normally use a 5. hopefully i can adjust to it.

Got new sticks... Ribeiro pro stock V-Hex Grip (no actual grip though)... Feels a little different that the white Ribeiro V-Hex I got off Drewhunz here.

IMG_0146.jpg

Curve

stock decal

the bunch

...the Powerflex tape only matches because they were out of black... the choices were matched colors, or pink.

Edited by AnthonyJTa